OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

i just want a pair of sunshines.....
2DFE60C3-8BDE-40A8-B0A8-166099A5C076.png

I refreshed everywhere I could think of adidas related. Saw none.
Between this and 2 nike orders that got cancelled for no reason, I may need to retire. I'm on that Westbrook turn of my career

I refreshed everywhere I could think of adidas related. Saw none.
Between this and 2 nike orders that got cancelled for no reason, I may need to retire. I'm on that Westbrook turn of my career
Naw man, you're good. Miss this one but there will always be something new dropping.
Also we both could go to the Crocs website and buy the first pairs we see regardless of the model just to get a W.

I want the metallic silver Kobe 1's, how do those feel on foot and the cushioning? If there is any...

I want the metallic silver Kobe 1's, how do those feel on foot and the cushioning? If there is any...
Cushion feels good. Very wide looking but true to size imo lol. Idk how the OG’s were but there’s a piece of extra padding inside the shoe that I didn’t expect lol.

Cushion feels good. Very wide looking but true to size imo lol. Idk how the OG’s were but there’s a piece of extra padding inside the shoe that I didn’t expect lol.
I had the previous retro, and I must say, the cushion on these may be a little softer/better. I've only taken them out of the box to look at, but I can press down on the sole and feel the cushioning....

So i just looked back and seen the white and the silver pairs dropped!!...were they released in the States yet, if not any1 know a release date?

Back
Top Bottom