Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
I loved everything about the shoe, but the traction was below average. I didnt feel confident in make quick moves. Really disappointing.

How does the traction differ from the Harden Vol 1? That wasn’t great at first, then was just consistent.

Wouldn’t be afraid to try the Dame 4’s. See more players wearing them than CE’s.

Another 25% off code adidas put up for miadidas orders. Not sure when it expires but code is MIADI25

I might pick up a pair to shoot around and warm up in. Even if that traction doesn't cut it where I play, these are just way too nice and I'm a Blazers and Dame fan on top of that.

Most shoes typically have that one built-in Achilles heel (no pun intended). The effectiveness of that outsole pattern boils down to the condition of your court, and unfortunately for most of us, we don't play on pristine courts. I can't speak for everyone, but if they let me choose the pattern and material for performance, I'd pick functionality over appearance every single time.

Would anyone happen to know where if at all I could get some of the first run of crazy light boosts from 2014. MY last pair just gave up and they were my absolute favorite shoes to play in.

I might pick up a pair to shoot around and warm up in. Even if that traction doesn't cut it where I play, these are just way too nice and I'm a Blazers and Dame fan on top of that.

Most shoes typically have that one built-in Achilles heel (no pun intended). The effectiveness of that outsole pattern boils down to the condition of your court, and unfortunately for most of us, we don't play on pristine courts. I can't speak for everyone, but if they let me choose the pattern and material for performance, I'd pick functionality over appearance every single time.
Nah it's mostly the type of rubber used. You can have a crazy pattern but still have crap traction if the rubber is bad. Just look at car tires.

gettyimages-873839898.jpg

Nah it's mostly the type of rubber used. You can have a crazy pattern but still have crap traction if the rubber is bad. Just look at car tires.
I agree. I have plenty of shoes that grip better than the Dame 4. It’s definitely the rubber compound.

Well that's traction 101. I've played in plenty of shoes like you described. But that's not what I really meant. I was trying to say for this shoe and the home colorway in particular, which is really the only one I've looked at, it's going to depend on the court.

So is the consensus to go down a half size? Haven't tried them on, but will probably order some on miadidas and don't know whether to get my TTS or Adidas Size. I have pretty narrow feet if that helps any

So is the consensus to go down a half size? Haven't tried them on, but will probably order some on miadidas and don't know whether to get my TTS or Adidas Size. I have pretty narrow feet if that helps any

I️ have narrownfeet too and I️ went full size down.

These run really long. I have average to wide-ish feet and went down half a size.

The 3 I️ went full size down. The 2 half size down. I️ didn’t get the 1.

Once you get your proper size for these, you’ll love em.

I have the 2 & 3's and I have to half size down. Reviewers recommended going down half size on the 1's also.

Personally, Bro, I went TTS on the Dame 4. And this is coming from a guy that went a half size down on the Dame 2's and 3's. For some reason a half size down with these Dame 4's were cramping my toes even though I do have a narrow foot. The consensus for most others though seems to be a half size down, but I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents in case anyone else had this problem as well.

I too went with a 9.5 which is my true Adidas size. A 9 was just wayyy too snug even with the notion that the materials would break in and conform a bit. But then again i got wide feet.

Btw these still have been my go to. Over my Harden Vol 1’s, CE 17’s, KT3’s and Future Legend Lows. Havent tried the Curry 4’s yet and Lebrons were just too high off the ground for my feel. Love the aesthetics though.

Attachments

• 3C6A33C1-A559-4069-A068-FC65F9A4C798.jpeg
    3C6A33C1-A559-4069-A068-FC65F9A4C798.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 31
Personally, Bro, I went TTS on the Dame 4. And this is coming from a guy that went a half size down on the Dame 2's and 3's. For some reason a half size down with these Dame 4's were cramping my toes even though I do have a narrow foot. The consensus for most others though seems to be a half size down, but I just thought I'd put in my 2 cents in case anyone else had this problem as well.

Just out of curiosity did you go down a half size on any other Adidas models like the crazy lights?

Back
Top Bottom