Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Sorry for the multiple posts but i didn't see all the pics right away

All pics via us11
1576687834238.png

Thanks for posting!

JS”

In HK, we just got in the Dame 6. The ruthless cw n the cny red/blk/gold cw. I love the ruthless cw, the contrast of both sides on one shoe is just one of a kind n loud. For the sizing ish, I never own any previous Dames, but I tried on the 5s which I almost got. In the 5s, I wear a 9. My tts in Adidas is 9.5. But the 6s, I got a 10. I tried also a half size down which is 9.5. It fits perfectly but the toe I feel touching the edge of the toe box. As for the cushioning, the light strike foam is by far the best one I come across. I have the N3xt L3v3l, n the harden vol 4. The Dame 6 is the bouciest yet n thickest I found. The harden vol 4 however, has the low to the ground best court feel out of the 3 models.
IMG_20200114_010811-1600x1200.jpg

Watched a game when Jaylen Brown wore these (Ruthless) and I’m IN!

How do these perform/feel on-court? My last adidas bball shoes were the Crazy Explosive 2017s, and those were great after many wears

Tried on the Dame 6 today for the first time. Choked the laces down and had some MAJOR heel slip. Anybody else have this problem? Went down a half size too...

Tried on the Dame 6 today for the first time. Choked the laces down and had some MAJOR heel slip. Anybody else have this problem? Went down a half size too...

Fit wasn’t bad for me but the forefoot containment wasn't good - felt like I was sliding all around inside the shoe. Traction on the Ruthless was terrible on the three courts I played in too.

Someone returned the ruthless 6s to an outlet today while having a 40% off sale, scooped with the quickness with additional military discount, $52 out the door :wow:

It's actually a whole size down from my usual Nike size 11 and it still fit well. Lighttrike in the heels feel really nice, the forefoot is less but you have alot of court feel instead

Went straight to the gym

20200121_204803.jpg

Fit wasn’t bad for me but the forefoot containment wasn't good - felt like I was sliding all around inside the shoe. Traction on the Ruthless was terrible on the three courts I played in too.

Thanks for saving me money from not buying.

Have an employee store pass to use, gonna pick up the ruthless pair for 50% off this weekend. Hope they make me shoot like Dame.

Back
Top Bottom