OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

picasso swerve picasso swerve yeah thats one of the only flaws on noticed on the pb's. everything thing else on them checks out from all the research I've done so i think that was just a quality control error from adidas. i copped them from index pdx in portland.

Last edited:
Yeah everything else looks fine, print looks good, lace tips look good but idk man, I feel like it takes only one flaw to deem Yeezy's fake nowadays. Im by no means an expert but in slowly learning so dont take my word for it too much. Tans are hard for me to tell honestly.

picasso swerve picasso swerve man who you telling? i spent countless hours trying to get smart on real and fake yeezy's before i copped these. i am just trying to get reassurance. i got the tans on release day from a cat out in seoul korea. Came with the korean adidas receipt (dude even sent me pictures of himself in line outside of the store) and if i remember correctly the OT's fakes came with the diamond pattern laces when they first dropped so I'm feeling good about those.

What are key things to look for in Pirate Blacks? 

Besides boost on bottom being mirrored..
The flaws on all pairs are always the same....  boost on bottom and pattern are the main 2 things.   

Real boost is created randomly by Adidas. There will be no mirrored areas, and the bubbles are all different sizes and shapes. 

Pattern on every colorway always points to the wearer's right pinky toe, for both feet.  So even the left shoe - the pattern will aim towards to the right foot pinky toe. 

Just won this on eBay, before I pay a big amount of money, I want to know whether is authentic or UA. Can anyone help? Any help will be appreciated...

Back
Top Bottom