OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

thanks for checking the last two pairs. anyone could check if this is legit. someone told me that it is legit but i want to make sure. appreciate the help.

thanks!

Dude is asking $400 a pair for sizes 6, 7, and 10

Too good to be true?

Edit: seeing these all over the bay for around $400...these really dropped that low?
Yes, too good to be true, I believe that Yeezy paper bag is a huge red flag, a lot fakes come with it.

thanks for checking the last two pairs. anyone could check if this is legit. someone told me that it is legit but i want to make sure. appreciate the help.

thanks!
Whats worse is he tried to pass them off with fake PBs in the back as well.

SMH....

Hey can someone please help me legit check these Yeezy Boost 350 v2 I would appreciate it 

Hi there,

can I please get a legit check on this pair? In my opinion it looks good overall, only the stitching around the ankle/leg seems a bit too wide/off to me? I really look forward to your honest opinions, thank you.

The pictures are property of the original seller and aren't mine.

Sup fam, I would really appreciate the help legit checking some Oxford Tan's I'm thinking of buying:

Thanks. 

Hi there,

can I please get a legit check on this pair? In my opinion it looks good overall, only the stitching around the ankle/leg seems a bit too wide/off to me? I really look forward to your honest opinions, thank you.

The pictures are property of the original seller and aren't mine.
Stripe looks a bit off, and its suspect of him to cover the PO# thats on every pair?

Stripe looks a bit off, and its suspect of him to cover the PO# thats on every pair?
He sent me a picture earlier on request without hiding it. The PO# says #115014016 (is this the PO#?) which seems fine for size US9.5, box says the same thing. The number below starts with 93Q1MN3B... - nothing suspicious here as well, is it?

EDIT: This stitching is what made me suspicious, the stitches look so wide apart from each other - is this normal/does this happen to real pairs?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Are you 100% sure? The fear of getting a fake for a pretty descent amount of money is big over here.

I'd love to have a few more opinions on these!

How about the stitching which  made me suspicious? The stitches look so wide apart from each other - is this normal/does this happen to real pairs?

Last edited:
Thanks for your reply. Are you 100% sure? The fear of getting a fake for a pretty descent amount of money is big over here.

I'd love to have a few more opinions on these!

How about the stitching which made me suspicious? The stitches look so wide apart from each other - is this normal/does this happen to real pairs?

View media item 2214287

Stitching is fine.

He sent me a picture earlier on request without hiding it. The PO# says #115014016 (is this the PO#?) which seems fine for size US9.5, box says the same thing. The number below starts with 93Q1MN3B... - nothing suspicious here as well, is it?

EDIT: This stitching is what made me suspicious, the stitches look so wide apart from each other - is this normal/does this happen to real pairs?
i think your good

Hey guys, can I get a legit check on this pair. Someone is selling them on YTWW facebooks group, looks legit as they have the stockx tag on them. However, you can never be too sure as reps are getting scary close.

Thanks

Hey guys, can I get a legit check on this pair. Someone is selling them on YTWW facebooks group, looks legit as they have the stockx tag on them. However, you can never be too sure as reps are getting scary close.

Thanks

View media item 2214952
View media item 2214954
View media item 2214955
View media item 2214957
View media item 2214959
View media item 2214960
View media item 2214961
legit. If it makes you feel better ask the seller for the StockX printout that is included in the box along with the green hang tag when the are shipped.

thank you for helping me checking the previous pair. sorry for bugging again as i am still searching for the right pair. could you please check again as this will be my first yeezy so i really dont know anything on how to check if it is legit. thanks again for the support. 

Last edited:
Could someone please look at post #4871  and help me legit check the V2s? I posted it last night but no one replied. I would really appreciate the help, Thanks

Back
Top Bottom