OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

That boost looks hella suspicious. And why is the size tag on the inside of the shoe cut off?

I've never seen the inside tag cut off, it's always displayed fully

I'd pass on this pair
Mine have the same size tag ( cut off ). It hides under the insole ( retail pair btw ). But the label tag on the outside looks suspicious.

I was weary of that as well, but I have a 2nd pear of green (that I didn't snap a picture of) where the pull tab is just as "wide". They're not actually any wider though, just more flat, and not as curved/rounded as the Beluga pears.

lol just looked at my pairs, compared them and my oreos pulltab from adidas originals was more wide than my reds from adidas.com

I also can confirm your info about the boost. I have pairs in 9.5 with glossy boost while 10's have a more matte-finish boost

man the QC on these v2s are so inconsistent.

Last edited:
lol just looked at my pairs, compared them and my oreos pulltab from adidas originals was more wide than my reds from adidas.com

I also can confirm your info about the boost. I have pairs in 9.5 with glossy boost while 10's have a more matte-finish boost

man the QC on these v2s are so inconsistent.
Seems as if with each V2 release, qc becomes less and less consistent. 

i also feel like the stripe inconsistency is interesting as well on the V2. Some pairs go all the way to the toe box stitch and some fade sooner... its very very inconsistent.

Glad people are talking about inconsistencies... my oreos and reds are different in numerous ways. The main stitching throughout the middle of the shoe protrudes a lot more on the reds, the heels on my core whites are inconsistent with one another, and the laces on my core whites are stiffer and a little thicker than the reds.

Glad people are talking about inconsistencies... my oreos and reds are different in numerous ways. The main stitching throughout the middle of the shoe protrudes a lot more on the reds, the heels on my core whites are inconsistent with one another, and the laces on my core whites are stiffer and a little thicker than the reds.
yeah even the adidas official picture shows the stripe fading sooner rather then coming all the way to the stitching then fading.... If anyone can comment on my legit check please do on the Belugas. Meeting up with a dude tomorrow to cop em and would love to hear what you guys think 

i also feel like the stripe inconsistency is interesting as well on the V2. Some pairs go all the way to the toe box stitch and some fade sooner... its very very inconsistent.

yeah even the adidas official picture shows the stripe fading sooner rather then coming all the way to the stitching then fading.... If anyone can comment on my legit check please do on the Belugas. Meeting up with a dude tomorrow to cop em and would love to hear what you guys think 
Stripe length depends on the shoe size. There's a big difference between 9.5 and 10. They prob use the same upper from sz. X - 9.5 and another for sz. 10 - Y

Hey guys, I was lucky enough on the Oreo release to get picked on the adidas site and got a pair for the first time, now call me a noob lol but i didn't realise that I should of gone half a size up, so i decided to get an 8.5 online(i've still got my size 8s) they cost £350.. Now i'm really not sure if they're genuine, i got a receipt from wellgosh (in the uk) so yea if anyone could help, the thing what made me question was the 8.5 box is quite abit bigger compared to the 8's i got from adidas.. also the insole is different, the pattern goes right to the edge at the top whereas the ones i got from adidas doesn't.. any help confirming? If you need any more pics just ask as i still have both pairs 

Hey guys, I was lucky enough on the Oreo release to get picked on the adidas site and got a pair for the first time, now call me a noob lol but i didn't realise that I should of gone half a size up, so i decided to get an 8.5 online(i've still got my size 8s) they cost £350.. Now i'm really not sure if they're genuine, i got a receipt from wellgosh (in the uk) so yea if anyone could help, the thing what made me question was the 8.5 box is quite abit bigger compared to the 8's i got from adidas.. also the insole is different, the pattern goes right to the edge at the top whereas the ones i got from adidas doesn't.. any help confirming? If you need any more pics just ask as i still have both pairs 
I'm not saying they're legit, not really an expert. But my size 8,5 box is smaller than my us 9. So don't worry about that part

does the bottom serial number always start with a 9NQ on all sizes for the Beluga? the pair from Canada I am looking at doesn't.

I was weary of that as well, but I have a 2nd pear of green (that I didn't snap a picture of) where the pull tab is just as "wide". They're not actually any wider though, just more flat, and not as curved/rounded as the Beluga pears. Can get a pic of them if needed.

Between the 3 pears I picked up from the Black Friday release, I've seen all the errors/flaws that are generally associated with fakes lol. One from Champs, one from FtL, and one from Adidas Originals.

One of the reasons I stopped legit checking V2s was because there are so many manufacturing variances. Prior to this Black/White pear, all of mine have been picked up directly from retail stores (Foot stores, Adidas, or Livestock) and none of them have any consistency. One of my Beluga pears even have mismatched Boost on the same pear (one glossy, one not). And between the 3 BF releases, none of the heel tabs look the same (different levels of curvature), and all of the Boost have variances as well (different amount of Boost nipples, level of gloss, etc).

Ah okay gotcha. The 2nd and 3rd pics below were pears I personally picked up from retail stores and they seem to have the same discoloration of that 'flap' as well. Agreed that the Belugas were very uniform in color though.
This is all true. And with this lighting it doesn't really look like the whites have this discoloration. Repped.

Same thing about the insole. Mine are olso patterned to the top. So insoles are fine
+1 on this. Some of the insoles have patterns all the up to the top (for example one of my 10.5 V2s) where as some have some 'blank space' after the pattern (my size 10). I guess they just have 3 or 4 different insoles and trim them based on size.

In need of super help ASAP if possible. I am looking into buying a pair of Belugas and this pair came from a Canada Footlocker. I noticed on the size tags the bottom serial number starts with a 9NQ. The picture below is what he has sent. Can any of you guys match the bottom serial number? 

it varies by store which is odd. I have pairs from various stores/online and the stripes are definitely inconsistent.

hell even my oreos from adidas originals (that was won via raffle) left shoe stripe goes all the way to the toe while the right shoe stops early :lol:

the QC on the v2s bros........ smh

Last edited:
Hey Fam any info on these?

Doesn't seem legit. Those pictures some are the same stock ones that are used on the fake sites. I went over this with one guy before on another thread. The paper looks like the fake paper they put in the box how it's folded.

Back
Top Bottom