OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Fake.

If they're from Canada, we get the EU box label with a PO number. We don't have a sticker in the shoe or the extra hang tag though.

What is it about the box label that looks off to you?
Wasn't sure if it was a Canadian pair or not lol if it is then it is fine. But I am unsure if Canadian pairs had upc at the time..

View media item 2294686Hi all
Appreciate your kind advise on whether this is the correct box label if the person claimed that the shoes is from US store.

As i find the code - absbox/0314/v10 is a bit tricky.

Shouldn't it be - absboxus/0314/v02 for US box label?

So what do you guys think about my size 6 belugas? Legit or UA?
Nothing suggests that they are fake. Boost is good. Back of the shoe where the stripe ends looks good as well. I do not regularly legit check V2s though...

Thanks for the help, the pictures are actually all mine and I just wanted to be sure they are legit.

Wasn't sure if it was a Canadian pair or not lol if it is then it is fine. But I am unsure if Canadian pairs had upc at the time..
Now that you mentioned that, it just triggered something. The price is definitely not the Canadian retail price. They were $265 for us here. $200 is definitely the American retail. I do recall seeing that for the V2s, some American retailers got the Euro labels on their boxes. I don't know if this extended all the way back to the Belugas though.

LC please, I really want to get a beluga :frown:
I'm 99% sure these are fake. Heel tab is awful. Boost looks off too, but if you want, get a clear shot of the Boost window. I'm pretty sure it will just confirm that they're fake though.

Last edited:

Nothing suggests that they are fake. Boost is good. Back of the shoe where the stripe ends looks good as well. I do not regularly legit check V2s though...

Now that you mentioned that, it just triggered something. The price is definitely not the Canadian retail price. They were $265 for us here. $200 is definitely the American retail. I do recall seeing that for the V2s, some American retailers got the Euro labels on their boxes. I don't know if this extended all the way back to the Belugas though.

I'm 99% sure these are fake. Heel tab is awful. Boost looks off too, but if you want, get a clear shot of the Boost window. I'm pretty sure it will just confirm that they're fake though.
I'm guessing its a rep box then. But shoes looked fine not sure why his box is like that then lol

Hello people, can anyone check if these shoes are original! I am thinking about buying these shoes for 450 €!View media item 2294968
GALLERY]
View media item 2294973View media item 2294974View media item 2294976

so the answer is fake based on the bottom of the sneaker boost, everything else checks out?
The 6 on the size label is also extremely offset. Should be perfectly aligned with the bottom middle line.

Are you just asking if the shoe will fool people while on feet? If so, then yeah, I guess so. There's nothing that screams fake on this pear.

The 6 on the size label is also extremely offset. Should be perfectly aligned with the bottom middle line.

Are you just asking if the shoe will fool people while on feet? If so, then yeah, I guess so. There's nothing that screams fake on this pear.
the box was throwing me off but nothing else ... Now the bottom pattern boost is off .. Was wondering if there was other stuff thAt off. I can't wear a sz 6 .. Just checking as dude said he might come in a pair in my size ... But once a fake always a fake ... The LV seems fake af too.

Back
Top Bottom