OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Damn how lucky of her! Ya I want the OTs too but I'm getting scared of the V1 chipping..
Yeah, between me and her, we've hit retail on almost every release lol.

And right, completely forgot about the chipping on the V1s... But you should get them to complete your V1 set 
smokin.gif

Buying pirate yeezys from a guy on an app, these are the pics he sent me, are they real?
Fake. Box label is completely off. If you'd like, get a clearer shot of the Boost for additional confirmation, but I am confident in my call on these.

Last edited:

Yeah, between me and her, we've hit retail on almost every release lol.

And right, completely forgot about the chipping on the V1s... But you should get them to complete your V1 set 
smokin.gif

Fake. Box label is completely off. If you'd like, get a clearer shot of the Boost for additional confirmation, but I am confident in my call on these.
Those are def fake lol but ya I wanna complete it but its between OT and Zebras 
mean.gif
 gonna look for OT's now to see if theres any good prices lmao

Those are def fake lol but ya I wanna complete it but its between OT and Zebras 
mean.gif
 gonna look for OT's now to see if theres any good prices lmao
Just thought of it now, but with the Zebras, you'll have to worry about them getting dirty. Pick your poison lol. What do you consider a 'good price'. I've recently been seeing some deadstock ones going for $1.1 - $1.3 CAD. That should be under $1000 USD after conversions.

updated got a clearer pic of the boost 
Definitely fake.

Could I get a legit check please, meeting up tonight. Pair is from Canada so should be same as UK box

Last edited:
Legit check, please! Finally pulled the trigger on first pair and hoping they're legit. Seller had screenshots of yeezy's supply emails with his name that matched his eBay account. Thanks in advance!
Your pair is good:

-Proper colorway and alignment on the box

-The three stripes on the heel doesn't have the glossy finish that the fakes have

-The size tag has the proper information and placement

-The boost looks good, as well as the insole

We're LC'ing paper now LOL
It's called body of evidence. It is kind of funny (maybe sad too) that it's gone this far though.
Legit check, please! Finally pulled the trigger on first pair and hoping they're legit. Seller had screenshots of yeezy's supply emails with his name that matched his eBay account. Thanks in advance!

I also got a size 11 from Yeezy Supply too. Yeezy Supply sticker is there, which is good (mine was in the lower left corner, but I don't think that matters, just FYI). Inner sticker present, good. Size tag and box label good. Boost looks typical for this release (a little flat). Shoe stuffing paper looks accurate. Legit.

Edit: Someone got it first.

=====================================

For those of you posting Zebra LC's, probably have to be a little more patient because there are not as many pairs around. Don't bump your post until a few days go by and if you quote your post, do NOT quote the pics. Also please include the following CLEAR and FULL pics that I think will be helpful (at the least, more is always good):

1) CLEAR, COMPLETE inner size tag

2) CLEAR, COMPLETE Box Label

3) Top of Shoe

4) Side of shoe (where writing is) in multiple lights (incandescent and fluorescent)  - need to look at contrast of whites

5) Bottom of full sole with boost in multiple lights (incandescent and fluorescent) - need to look at contrast of boost and outsole

6) Paper that is stuffed inside shoe

Sorry and here as requested:
Box label and size tag look legit. Is the stripe underneath the white stripe with the lettering a very faint yellow/creme color? Also, can you take a pic of the bottom sole in another light to see if there's more contrast between the boost and the sole? Finally, a pic of the paper used to stuff the shoe. Leaning towards legit for your pair (especially since it has the International box label), but a few more evidence might be good.

Got these from StockX. Just wanted to get a second opinion. Let me know if you need any additional photos. 

Could I get a legit check please, meeting up tonight. Pair is from Canada so should be same as UK box
Could I have a better pic of the inner size tag...not from that angle. Just put your phone in there and snap the pic upright. Also, a better clear pic of the full size tag, a pic of the top of the shoe, and pic of paper stuffing inside.

I also assume your stripe below the stripe with writing also has a very slight creme tint to it?

Leaning towards legit based on the tags, but would like more photos for record keeping and consistency.

Thanks

Last edited:

Could I have a better pic of the inner size tag...not from that angle. Just put your phone in there and snap the pic upright. Also, a better clear pic of the full size tag, a pic of the top of the shoe, and pic of paper stuffing inside.

I also assume your stripe below the stripe with writing also has a very slight creme tint to it?

Leaning towards legit based on the tags, but would like more photos for record keeping and consistency.

Thanks
Thanks for your help. Yes there's slight cream tint to it, I would say overall the shoe is less white than I thought it was going to be? It seems most people take the photos with flash.

The # inside the tag of both shoes matches the box. There is the yellow block on the heel that blends into the bottom of the sole. 

Here's more photos

Last edited:

Thanks for your help. Yes there's slight cream tint to it, I would say overall the shoe is less white than I thought it was going to be? It seems most people take the photos with flash.

The # inside the tag of both shoes matches the box. There is the yellow block on the heel that blends into the bottom of the sole. 

Here's more photos
Yeah, the shoe definitely has a lot more off-white/creme on it than I expected too. Tag and box label look good. Paper inside look good. Boost looks good (more bubbly than my Bred pairs). Contrast between sole and boost looks good. I'd say you're good.

Last edited:

Yeah, the shoe definitely has a lot more off-white/creme on it than I expected too. Tag and box label look good. Paper inside look good. Boost looks good (more bubbly than my Bred pairs). Contrast between sole and boost looks good. I'd say you're good.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

One more thing, did you find the prime knit to have a different feel than the Breds? 

I got the Breds and the prime knit is very soft to the touch, feels very premium.

On the Zebras, it feels more like my Turtle Doves. A little bit rough, canvas type feel. Definitely not the same material as the Breds.

Thanks

Last edited:

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it.

One more thing, did you find the prime knit to have a different feel than the Breds? 

I got the Breds and the prime knit is very soft to the touch, feels very premium.

On the Zebras, it feels more like my Turtle Doves. A little bit rough, canvas type feel. Definitely not the same material as the Breds.

Thanks
Yeah, I see what you mean now. I mainly feel it towards the toe box and on the stripe area, it's a bit rougher/stiffer texture on the Zebras over Breds. I wonder if its because they're using two different types of threads for the Zebras, so the feel is not as uniform.

Back
Top Bottom