OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

What should I be looking for when legit checking the numbers on the inside tags,the box, and the sticker?

@Orange October, rep for the box label help. I've been looking at these belugas and everything seems to fit with your pictures except that U.K. 10. Don't know if it's the picture angle or what but seems too close to each other, not well spaced like in your pictures. What y'all think?
View media item 2365623

Hey mates, I've just received my v2 breds purchased from a seller on stockx. I've followed some legit check tips on this thread, and if possible, would like to get an additional legit check. Many thanks in advanced, cheers! 

Edit: Image of the sticker with the barcode has numbers matching the box, apologies for the blurry shot.

Last edited:

Hey mates, I've just received my v2 breds purchased from a seller on stockx. I've followed some legit check tips on this thread, and if possible, would like to get an additional legit check. Many thanks in advanced, cheers! 

Edit: Image of the sticker with the barcode has numbers matching the box, apologies for the blurry shot.
Box label and inner size tag look good. Boost looks like it should. Sole is more opaque which is good. Yeezy Supply sticker on box is a good sign too. Legit.

Last edited:
Halo yeezy fam,

Need a warm helping hand to legit check this Yeezy v2 Beluga.

Thanks a lot and I love u all !

How do yours fit? My tts is 8.5 and I got a size 9 but they still fit super tight even without the insoles.
I went TTS, they fit a little snug but still super comfy. If I would of went 0.5 or a full size up they would of look to big for my taste.

What's up everyone, just wanted to get a LC before I purchase these Zebra's? Thanks
You're going to spend that much money and you don't want to provide proper LC pics for EACH Zebra? Inner size tags, box labels, and pics of the paper that's stuffed in the shoes would be a good start.

I feel like mine are unauthorized or something since everything looks good but they fit super tight even a 1/2 size up.

I dont think they are UA, I've read that one of the things in particular that fakes/UA dont have is the inside sticker that you pair have, plus the box label is exactly like mines (font, spacing, etc) Do you have wide feet? What size are you in UB's, NMD's?

I've read that one of the things in particular that fakes/UA dont have is the inside sticker that you pair have
I've seen newer fakes like Breds have the inside sticker. I'm not sure if the sticker matches the authentic sticker exactly, but they are there now. For older releases though, it still might be a slightly better indicator of authenticity, although stickers can easily be replaced, so I'd use it as a supporting evidence only.

I've seen newer fakes like Breds have the inside sticker. I'm not sure if the sticker matches the
authentic sticker exactly, but they are there now. For older releases though, it still might be a slightly better indicator of authenticity, although stickers can easily be replaced, so I'd use it as a supporting evidence only.

True, I'm going with what I'm seeing compared to my pair, (got them 2 weeks ago) and l'm 99% sure they are legit, if not, those might be the best UA/fakes l've seen.

I dont think they are UA, I've read that one of the things in particular that fakes/UA dont have is the inside sticker that you pair have, plus the box label is exactly like mines (font, spacing, etc) Do you have wide feet? What size are you in UB's, NMD's?
Yeah that's what is making me think they're real. I wear a 8.5 in UB 3.0s, 9 in UB 1.0s, an 8.5 in nikes/Jordan's, and a 8.5 in vans.

Back
Top Bottom