OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

mind, if ask what makes you say that? I have looked at several "fake guides" and the things they point out are so small and subtle 

Thanks bro, will hold off.
Do you have pics of the Boost window from the other shoe? I compared your pic to @jaysmith117's pictures and my own pair, and they seem a little different. It could just be lighting and angles playing tricks on my eyes though. The inner tag from the other side as well would be helpful as well. Wonder if both sides' tags are offset. All my Yeezy's have centred inner sizing tags.

A larger pic of the box label would help too. It doesn't enlarge when I click on it.

Do you have pics of the Boost window from the other shoe? I compared your pic to @jaysmith117's pictures and my own pair, and they seem a little different. It could just be lighting and angles playing tricks on my eyes though. The inner tag from the other side as well would be helpful as well. Wonder if both sides' tags are offset. All my Yeezy's have centred inner sizing tags.

A larger pic of the box label would help too. It doesn't enlarge when I click on it.
I asked the guy to send pics of the boost window and other tag, I'll post it after he sends it. Also, forgot to upload these pics.

Last edited:

I asked the guy to send pics of the boost window and other tag, I'll post it after he sends it. Also, forgot to upload these pics.
I think those might be legit. When I got my pair one of them had the correct tissue stuffing but the other one didn't (had an adidas print tissue all over it) maybe the seller  just put another tissue in there? 

But I inspected it throughly and everything checked out for my pair at least.. 

Last edited:

I think those might be legit. When I got my pair one of them had the correct tissue stuffing but the other one didn't (had an adidas print tissue all over it) maybe the seller I bought it from just put another tissue in there? 

But I inspected it throughly and everything checked out for my pair at least.. 
Thanks. What do think about the tag being off centred though and what redflags do you have?

Need help with these Moonrocks, they've been tried on. Will rep, please explain why they're legit or fake. Thanks!

View media item 2368537  
Upon further inspection, it seems like his pictures might not be his..? Theres tissue paper in the box in the first pic but then its gone when he takes pic of the insole. Idk why someone would remove the entire tissue paper from the box. But idk man seems sus I would leave the paper in there when I take my shoes out unless I ran out of toilet paper and needed to wipe.. 

Upon further inspection, it seems like his pictures might not be his..? Theres tissue paper in the box in the first pic but then its gone when he takes pic of the insole. Idk why someone would remove the entire tissue paper from the box. But idk man seems sus I would leave the paper in there when I take my shoes out unless I ran out of toilet paper and needed to wipe.. 
Good call. He took the pictures at a different timeframe, but the lighting seems to be consistent with the pictures. Gonna have to ask him about it.

Could I get a LC please?

Asked a couple people on here but just want one more go at this for last opinions.

Bought these from Stadium Goods but the Box Font & Color are different from all V2 boxes I've compared this too. Everyone I asked cannot explain the differences in my boxes.

Really want to wear these. 

Thank you!!

Top is Beluga Box from Stadium Goods. Bottom is Oreo's won from Ubiq. Can anyone explain why there are differences??
Bump. Can anyone help? Thanks. 

Will rep

Thanks. What do think about the tag being off centred though and what redflags do you have?
Last night I checked my moonrocks that were purchased by me directly from Barneys and one of the inside tags is slightly off center while the other is perfectly centered. I also checked several of my adidas shoes, many of which were purchased from retailers by myself, and I would say there is some slight variation to the tags being perfectly centered.

If the shoes that you posted are fake, then I have no idea how anyone can possible legit checks these anymore. I still vote real.

Hey guys need a legit check on these turtle doves. Hand me downs from my older cousin, i trust him, but we'd both like a second opinion on authenticity.

Much appreciated

Last edited:

Good call. He took the pictures at a different timeframe, but the lighting seems to be consistent with the pictures. Gonna have to ask him about it.

Last night I checked my moonrocks that were purchased by me directly from Barneys and one of the inside tags is slightly off center while the other is perfectly centered. I also checked several of my adidas shoes, many of which were purchased from retailers by myself, and I would say there is some slight variation to the tags being perfectly centered.

If the shoes that you posted are fake, then I have no idea how anyone can possible legit checks these anymore. I still vote real.
Okay, that's good to know that there are legit pears floating around with offset inner size tags. I know we can't expect them all to be perfectly centered, but this one seemed shifted to the left quite a bit lol. I've never personally seen this before, so it was genuinely new to me. Repped for taking the time to check and contribute.

@chrisftdot  - Given what's been said in this thread so far, I think you're good to go. If the other person is still sending you additional pics of the other shoe, feel free to post them up when you get them. Apologies for any concern I may have given you earlier.

Okay, that's good to know that there are legit pears floating around with offset inner size tags. I know we can't expect them all to be perfectly centered, but this one seemed shifted to the left quite a bit lol. I've never personally seen this before, so it was genuinely new to me. Repped for taking the time to check and contribute.

@chrisftdot  - Given what's been said in this thread so far, I think you're good to go. If the other person is still sending you additional pics of the other shoe, feel free to post them up when you get them. Apologies for any concern I may have given you earlier.
Thanks! I found another person who's willing to trade and he claims his pair is from Barneys NY, with a receipt and sticker from them as well. I'll post his pics when I get them, the og seller I was dealing with doesn't have a receipt with his pair. I guess I'd feel slightly better if a legit pair came with a receipt and all.

Thanks! I found another person who's willing to trade and he claims his pair is from Barneys NY, with a receipt and sticker from them as well. I'll post his pics when I get them, the og seller I was dealing with doesn't have a receipt with his pair. I guess I'd feel slightly better if a legit pair came with a receipt and all.
May I ask where you're find these trade offers from? I've been trying to unload a couple of pears of extra Yeezy's for the longest time, and all I get is stupid offers on Kijiji.

Anyways, the receipt is good for peace of mind and if you decide to sell down the road, but we don't need the receipt to legit check 
wink.gif

You should post pics here before making that trade with the other person.

May I ask where you're find these trade offers from? I've been trying to unload a couple of pears of extra Yeezy's for the longest time, and all I get is stupid offers on Kijiji.

Anyways, the receipt is good for peace of mind and if you decide to sell down the road, but we don't need the receipt to legit check 
wink.gif
TSG or TSM (facebook groups), I don't use Kijiji that often for more expensive kicks, too many trolls. 

Yup the receipt is just an extra insurance blanket or icing on the cake. 

You should post pics here before making that trade with the other person.
Will do, thanks again for the help! Repped all you guys!

Hey guys could I please get a legit check on these just want to make sure they're legit before pullin the trigger. If anymore photos are needed please let me know will rep back anyone that can help thx :smile:

Got these from adidas Mexico but the white stripe is tripping me out. It ends at different places on each shoe. Do other pairs have this problem?

Got these from adidas Mexico but the white stripe is tripping me out. It ends at different places on each shoe. Do other pairs have this problem?
I'm wondering the same hopefully someone can help us out ^^ but I think the stripes vary it depends on the size not every stripe has the same placement I guess

I'm wondering the same hopefully someone can help us out ^^ but I think the stripes vary it depends on the size not every stripe has the same placement I guess
Well both shoes are same size. Maybe just varies from shoe to shoe. left appears to have more black in the knit too. 

Back
Top Bottom