OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Legit check Im feeling like they are fake. Do OT usually have black stitching under the insole on heel? Also the 1 on the box does not have the line under it. 

Last edited:

Legit check Im feeling like they are fake. Do OT usually have black stitching under the insole on heel? Also the 1 on the box does not have the line under it. 
Fake, really bad pair too. Just google image and you can see the difference. 

Legit check please anyone?
Fake. Boost is block-like, there no _ under the 1 on the box.

2016 releases legit check please?
Legit, heel padding on 2016 is good way to legit check BB pairs...for now.

Last edited:
Can I please get a Legit Check on these wanna know if I fell for the hook or got me a legit pair 2016 PB boost 350. Thanks guys
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

LC please, apologies in advance for multiple postings. Trying to lock down a pair and trying to get educated before spending the $.
[ATTACHMENT=11476]1.jpg (263k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=11478]2.jpg (377k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=11479]3.jpg (232k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

[ATTACHMENT=11480]4.jpg (305k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

@snappykevin   already said Fake above, and I agree.   Boost looks fake.  Rest of your photos are too dark to even see anything. 
Hm ok I got the notification of your post but I wonder why I did not get the notification of the previous post. Just curious, is it a bad fake? I just wonder sometimes guys said 'it is a really fake.'

Just got these in yesterday. I'm 99% sure they're legit but would like to double check, please. Thanks.
you may rock those without worry fam 
nthat.gif

Hm ok I got the notification of your post but I wonder why I did not get the notification of the previous post. Just curious, is it a bad fake? I just wonder sometimes guys said 'it is a really fake.'
I can't give you a clear distinction between "good" and "bad" fake but there are different price points when buying fakes. "bad" fakes are the pairs that are usually 50-100 bucks and it's pretty easy to tell apart from a legit pair. Then there are "better" fakes that are more expensive and are harder tells. Most of the time, pattern will be good and stitching might even be better than legit pairs but of course, it's not a genuine pair. Your LC pair was probably a cheaper pair as there were many things wrong with the shoe. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom