OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

GALLERY]
[/IMG]

I may be wrong but I don't think i've seen an USA stores sell the international label though. Just throws a flag for me, that looked like the US adidas site.

How can you tell that it's the U.S. website? The person that I bought it from said that it was bought from the U.K., which should have the same website in the same language. I do not have the shoes as of yet, but I will be getting them on Wednesday. Then I will be able to do a more in depth check of the shoes. I guess when I get the shoes I will post more pictures.

View media item 2429282

How can you tell that it's the U.S. website? The person that I bought it from said that it was bought from the U.K., which should have the same website in the same language. I do not have the shoes as of yet, but I will be getting them on Wednesday. Then I will be able to do a more in depth check of the shoes. I guess when I get the shoes I will post more pictures.
Well they're fake anyways. That box label is wrong, the number 1's are wrong.

View media item 2429282

In these situations you should ask the seller to see the order # and the name...then ask to see she ship confirmation and it should all match up..if youre buying the shoes you should be entitled to see the order # and also the name...not like hes gonna get his order cancelled on a shoe that he got in hand months ago...i guess in some situations the name on the order wouldnt be HIS name but at least the order # on the order and ship confirm emails should match...and no reason he shouldnt have those emails..

Last edited:

View media item 2429282

Is it because the ones do not have a bend in the top of them?

Back
Top Bottom