OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Could I get a legit check on these belugas? Seller says the shoes are DS. If needed, I could ask for more pictures. Thanks in advance.

If your Zebras production date is 2/17 or 3/17 they're real. 
As of right now. Just wait for the rep companies to catch on and they'll have the other release dates too. Easy as pulling the old label out and putting the new one in it.

Those are legitimate. You can tell because the towards the big toe side of the upper, you can distinctly see a vertical line pattern that goes black, black, white (from inside of foot towards the center of the shoes)

Hello Guys,

I was wondering if anyone could help im looking at gettting Some Yeezys and im about unsure on the authenticity of these yeezys please would someone do an LC on them if possible.

Apoligies for the screenshot thing at the bottom of pictures

Thanks in Advance Wades 

Hello,

Can you guys legit check these 750 OG's. They look good for the most part (matching PO, font on the box) just needed some additional input. im waiting on boost photos. Thank you!

Hello Guys,
I was wondering if anyone could help im looking at gettting Some Yeezys and im about unsure on the authenticity of these yeezys please would someone do an LC on them if possible.

Apoligies for the screenshot thing at the bottom of pictures

Thanks in Advance Wades 
View media item 2487316

View media item 2487317

View media item 2487318

View media item 2487319

View media item 2487320

View media item 2487321

View media item 2487322

View media item 2487323

Fake. Some of ya'll need to look at the box labels more lol

Back