OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Noticing Some Things From These Comparisons That Are Other Helpful Factors To Look For.....

First And Formost That "Red" / "Rouge" Placement Difference They've Pointed Out Was Bery Helpful.

In Addition.....

When Looking At The Shoe Tag At The Section That Reads "Male/Male", The "/" Is Noticeably Touching The "M" From The Second "Male" Text. The Fakes However Have A Noticeable Gap Here.....

Another Thing I Noticed Was That The "QR Code" On The Fakes Is Noticeably Different Than On The Legit Pairs.... I'm Curious To Know If The Fake Pairs Codes Would Even Scan? [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Probably scans to the reps website or WeChat ID :lol:

I think the fakes are getting really good to the authentic pair but reps tend to slack on printing the correct tags and labels on the box.

Probably scans to the reps website or WeChat ID :lol:

I think the fakes are getting really good to the authentic pair but reps tend to slack on printing the correct tags and labels on the box.

Fakes scan as another size, sometimes another shoe altogether. Sometimes it scans as a different size. Etc etc. All fake. Every real I've scanned comes up as EXACTLY what it is. I have a video of this.

Fakes scan as another size, sometimes another shoe altogether. Sometimes it scans as a different size. Etc etc. All fake. Every real I've scanned comes up as EXACTLY what it is. I have a video of this.

Link?

I Tried Scanning My Real Pair But Had The Hardest Time Getting The Tag Inside The Shoe To Scan :lol:

Link?

I Tried Scanning My Real Pair But Had The Hardest Time Getting The Tag Inside The Shoe To Scan :lol:

Lol oh yeah that's nearly impossible. But I just scan the box and then match up the shoes. I don't know how to embed video here but it's on my IG: Justfeats if you know how to post it here, please do. I'm not looking for free promo, just trying to help.

GALLERY]
GALLERY]

View media item 2490157View media item 2490158View media item 2490142View media item 2490144View media item 2490145View media item 2490146View media item 2490147Someone please LC I ordered them from goat and they seem a bit sketch to me the boost looks off and the toe box looks way to translucent. Also did a black like test zebras are in the middle

Last edited:
Yo what's up everyone, I've been saving up and thought I would buy myself a pair of turtle doves from Ebay so I came across a pair of turtles doves at the price of $468. Looking from the boost on the shoe, it doesn't look bad, it has the 7 dots on it and that's all I really know from checking the shoe but straight to the point, what do y'all think about the shoe?

GALLERY]
GALLERY]

View media item 2490157View media item 2490158View media item 2490142View media item 2490144View media item 2490145View media item 2490146View media item 2490147Someone please LC I ordered them from goat and they seem a bit sketch to me the boost looks off and the toe box looks way to translucent. Also did a black like test zebras are in the middle

These Look Legit From What I Know.

You Should Check Out That Link To Fake Education's Comparison Shots.

In Particular The Placement Of "Red" And "Rogue" On The Box Label

Please legit check these!, UPC on the box and size tag does not match, seller said he got it like that from chicago adidas store, has receipt of purchase, i noticed pull tab is kinda huge on these, please let me know what you think in details, thanks

Can anybody please help legit check these pirate blacks[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]
Get a clear pic of the Boost please. One that is not overexposed.

Yo what's up everyone, I've been saving up and thought I would buy myself a pair of turtle doves from Ebay so I came across a pair of turtles doves at the price of $468. Looking from the boost on the shoe, it doesn't look bad, it has the 7 dots on it and that's all I really know from checking the shoe but straight to the point, what do y'all think about the shoe?
Fake.

Fake.

Back
Top Bottom