OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

edit

Nvm, was looking at the wrong set of pics.
laugh.gif
Would you also say these are fake? I just want to be absolutely sure before I file a complaint. Thanks, I appreciate the help.

8 pattern?

The two circles? I have that on my size 10. Unless thats not what youre talking about. BB pair.

Yeap thats the one. Good to know legit pairs doesn't always have the 8s in symmetrical shape on both sides of the toebox middle stictching. Thanks for the clarification.

Hm why are wesco's pics fake? The print looked kinda eh in some pics but the boost from that pic looks ok and the print and suede is fine.

Hm why are wesco's pics fake? The print looked kinda eh in some pics but the boost from that pic looks ok and the print and suede is fine.
I think they are fake because of the adidas logo on the insoles does not look as flat as it is on real pairs.

Last edited:
N nicolas cage sounds like a very good deal. Too good in fact. Ask for better boost sole close up pic. The one you posted ia a bit washed out. Upper pattern looks good though, just in case they're two different pair of shoes..

LOL that deal does not compute bruh legit TD go for racks+ DS

and nobody with yeezys is trading for flyknit trainers and certainly not a colorway people were struggling to get rid of at retail at one point in time

LOL that deal does not compute bruh legit TD go for racks+ DS

and nobody with yeezys is trading for flyknit trainers and certainly not a colorway people were struggling to get rid of at retail at one point in time

N nicolas cage Now i notice the last tagged pic doesnt look right on the pattern and seem to be different from the 1st pic(legit pattern). Must be bait n switch kind of some sorts, beware

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom