OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Last edited:
Legit check on these 750s please (let me know if more pics are needed) :

stitching on velcro tab on zipper looks to be worng, its crooked and in some places doubled up, it should be along the edges and extremly straight nad not bold. the velcro itself looks to be wrong too

I think these are good but another set of eyes doesn't hurt. The only thing I was questionable about is the boost on the bottom seems like a couple of pieces of actual boost bubbles are missing (small holes). 

Thanks in advance. 

^Stop looking at those pics and ask for better ones. The shape could be caused by the angle of the pic.

Last edited:
^Stop looking at those pics and ask for better ones. The shape could be caused by the angle of the pic.

those are my pics. i got them in last night and did a side by side this morning. they just seemed a little off. everything else seemed good. just the shape of those suede panels and the cut outs seemed different. maybe just QA issues with adidas.

those are my pics. i got them in last night and did a side by side this morning. they just seemed a little off. everything else seemed good. just the shape of those suede panels and the cut outs seemed different. maybe just QA issues with adidas.
If you're only looking at the suede, yes, they tend to vary. I'm pretty sure I checked yours before and it's legit.

Back
Top Bottom