OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

^Whenever asking for a LC, always ask for pics from every angle including the boost.

These look legit though.

Hey I was wondering if these are real? Thank you in advance.
100% fake. I've seen that fake receipt somewhere (would stay away from Selina and Kyle Ramos receipts). Seller also didn't provide a front picture of both shoes. Box also looks off, looks like a cheaper material from the real box.

Last edited:
 100% fake. I've seen that fake receipt somewhere (would stay away from Selina and Kyle Ramos receipts). Seller also didn't provide a front picture of both shoes. Box also looks off, looks like a cheaper material from the real box.
Thanks a lot for your help!

my bad can yall legit check this one more time. trynna resolve this without doing any returns and extra hassle. just confirm what i already know please so i can show this dude. first set are my pics i took with them when they were in hand. second set are the pics he sent me after claiming fake. thinking he sent me pics of a fake but not sure. more people that legit check it the merrier i just need a few 3rd party unbiased assessmetns. i appreciate the help. 

MY SET OF PICS:

View media item 1869546

View media item 1869547

Anyone else please? Trying to argue a PayPal dispute. He's claiming. fake so he can return and get a cheaper price. One or two more would be appreciated

View media item 1872435

View media item 1872436

View media item 1872437

View media item 1872438

HIS SET OF PICS:

View media item 1869631

View media item 1869616

View media item 1869610

View media item 1869608

View media item 1869607

View media item 1869606

View media item 1869604

soccerandkikz soccerandkikz Looks like the second batch of fakes to me.

Na I know they're legit. Got them from TITOLO shop in Switzerland. That's why they have the hang tag and the extra asian sizing. It's the pairs from Europe that all have that just needed legit confirmations for a PayPal dispute even after I explained that to the buyer. Flight club won't take them from him cause he claims they don't know about the euro pairs. I'm 1000% they're legit though.

in regards to the code in the shoe and on the box.

are they the same numbers for legit pairs based on CW or are they all unique?

same goes with fakes i guess.

Back
Top Bottom