OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

If anyone could please help me that would be great, looking to scoop these up but I need help with a legit check. If you could let me know I will be very grateful. 

The Boost still doesn't look right. And if you notice, the quality of the Box is still pretty bad.
what do you 

LEGIT CHECK PLZ!! DIFFERENT SELLER
Need boost pics for those TD's.

I have 9.5 GG too and judging by that first pic idk, my boost is also a bit shiny, those look dull. Id ask for better pics.
stop legit checking by boost fam fake factories know how to make almost perfect boost now. I have real pair and i struggle to see the difference.  its best to go get legit checks on the replica sneakers reddit.  Those dudes know fakes. and keep up with the latest batches of fakes. We still acting like its october its July  fakes done stepped their game up 

Fake. Can't believe someone wore those and now he's trying to sell them.
some people are super scum bags I dont get how much of a F*** boi do you have to be to wear fakes and then try to sell them as used authentic sneakers.

what do you 
stop legit checking by boost fam fake factories know how to make almost perfect boost now. I have real pair and i struggle to see the difference.  its best to go get legit checks on the replica sneakers reddit.  Those dudes know fakes. and keep up with the latest batches of fakes. We still acting like its october its July  fakes done stepped their game up 

Its one of the key factors, and yes we know theres new fake boost. You still have to go through each "checkpoint" to determine if itd real or not. Boost is one stop.

Still on the hunt for those legit size 10 Moonrocks
eyes.gif

Any help would be appreciated and repped. Thanks!

This looks ok but something seems off to me.. but wait on more input. Ask seller for a better picture of the boost

Hey guys was wondering are these size 13 750's were legit?
Pics so far seem to check out. Ask for pics of the insoles and the inside of the shoe with the insole removed. Also ask for pics of both sides of the shoes if possible. Looking for straight and neat stitching there. Clearer pics of the boost wouldn't hurt either, but it could just be my monitor.

what do you 

FAKE it has the Y pattern

I'm gonna met him after work, anything in particular I should look out for?

Feel the boost. Make sure patterns are not reversed mirrored. Meaning the right matches the left. The patterns should be left match left and right match right. The insoles should be flat. If it's 2015, laces should be matte. 2016 laces are clear.

I honestly found the only way to actually legit check TD and Tans. Something that no one in this thread found out. I should charge LOL. I promise you, you'll be surprise if I tell you.

I honestly found the only way to actually legit check TD and Tans. Something that no one in this thread found out. I should charge LOL. I promise you, you'll be surprise if I tell you.
Are Tans considered difficult to legit check? I've not been keeping up with the 350 fakes, so I genuinely don't know.

Back
Top Bottom