OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

No eyes, no curved stitching, pattern just off, box tag label is way too spacey/big. Else it is just something I can see.

@dorderdor123  Both seem fake to me. The first one is the newer fakes with the more convincing Boosts. Fake nonetheless.

Compare these to the Legit pair that was posted a few posts back.

Need legit check for these 2 turtles please. Thanks in advance.

and

@dorderdor123  Both seem fake to me. The first one is the newer fakes with the more convincing Boosts. Fake nonetheless.

Agreed. The injection circles are too far up on the first pair. For the 2nd pair, it looks like the boost is recessed into the window. I've never seen that before and it looks kind of odd.

Agreed. The injection circles are too far up on the first pair. For the 2nd pair, it looks like the boost is recessed into the window. I've never seen that before and it looks kind of odd.

Yep, those are fakes.   

Yep, those are fakes.   
damn those fakes are really good. scary 
mean.gif

damn those fakes are really good. scary 
mean.gif
Those are the "best" fakes available.   They use real boost, I believe (that is why the boost pattern is random, not mirrored or replicated like most fakes).   The only differences in their boost is that the "bubbles" or whatever you want to call them are typically smaller, and the injection points aren't in the correct locations.   The pattern on the primeknit is nearly 1:1.  The only other "tells" are that the heel tabs aren't perfect, and on some pairs the sole ridges weren't reaching the top of the sole. 

Back
Top Bottom