OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@fillsson  the boost looks good to me, it's hard to check the pattern on tan's because its so faint... I tend to agree with you they seem legit, the only concerns are that the price does seem too good to be true and it's a zero feedback seller. Maybe wait and see if anyone else has an opinion on them.

@flipflop  those are fake, pattern and boost are off

Last edited:
@fillsson
 the boost looks good to me, it's hard to check the pattern on tan's because its so faint... I tend to agree with you they seem legit, the only concerns are that the price does seem too good to be true and it's a zero feedback seller. Maybe wait and see if anyone else has an opinion on them.

@flipflop
 those are fake, pattern and boost are off

Exactly my thoughts. And he was even down on lowering the price to 425£ so that seems a bit too good but then again you can find some good sellers out there.

hey guys, can anyone help me with these pics. judging by the pttern, what do u guys think? thankyou 

h

hey guys, just wanted to throw this out there, I ended up with 2 pairs of yeezy boost 350 BB5350 in pirate black size 11. After purchasing the first pair, i found a cheaper one so i got that too, completely forgetting about the no return policy. So now im just trying to get my money back. Ive posted the shoes on here for a LC and they checked out. I paid $1,100 but willing to negotiate. Im actually open to trading someone for the moonrocks or turtle dove. These were never worn, still in box. if you have any questions just message me. Thanks guys!

hey guys, can anyone help me with these pics. judging by the pttern, what do u guys think? thankyou 

h
Hey man, those moonrocks are fake. Pattern is incorrect, ridges are short, and sole shape is off. Always ask for a picture of the boost to make things easier (regardless, these 350's are reps).

Last edited:

Hi guys which one is legit? or both are naaahhh? Thanks
Need to see more pics of the top pair 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom