OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Lowkey starting to change mind.. not sure why the boost insole is square shape opposed to mine which is shaped more like a insole. The boost is more noticeable in mine as well. What really changed my mine was the last picture you just posted which appears to be too smooth and not suede like if that makes sense. Zipper was good tho I guess the only way to tell was inside the shoe itself. Was that the right pair that you showed of the inside of the boost?

Lowkey starting to change mind.. not sure why the boost insole is square shape opposed to mine which is shaped more like a insole. The boost is more noticeable in mine as well. What really changed my mine was the last picture you just posted which appears to be too smooth and not suede like if that makes sense. Zipper was good tho I guess the only way to tell was inside the shoe itself. Was that the right pair that you showed of the inside of the boost?

This is the right shoe......

View media item 2122392

Of our left shoe comparison do you see the stiching near the gum? Yours is curved mine is straight. Looks like they have the boost for the GG but terrible details. Not sure how I didn't see this at first. I'm sorry for any confusion and hoped it helped you out. :/

So what is your opinion? Are these legit or should I file?

Best fakes I have seen. If I didn't see all those extra pics I would have said legit. But fake because: 1) Boost inside shaped wrong 2)Stiching near gum is curved not straight 3) Suede is indeed wrong. File and don't look back. Fake pair. This was a good lesson so I know what to look for next time to help others out.

Someone please rep since my gut feeling was right.:rofl:
But seriously though, I am sorry you have to go through the hassle of the claim and a return. Also, nice teamwork fellas. My friend has been telling me that reps being made in China this past month are becoming really hard to tell, both 750s and 350s. They're almost 95% right now, so keep your eyes peeled.

These are the really good fakes I mentioned in my last post on this thread. Pattern on the right shoe is off for that size (but correct on the left), stitching on the pull tab is slanted, some areas near the top of the ridges are unclean and the "pressing" of the boost nipples are not present.

Back
Top Bottom