OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hey everyone would appreciate an LC on these! Bought from a reputable dealer but fakes are so good nowadays that I want to be certain. I'm 95% sure these are legit. 

Thanks!!

So I received my GG 750s from GOAT today. I can definitely see the "piling" they mentioned but it isn't a deal breaker. I still have the pair deemed fake as I haven't shipped them back to the seller yet so I decided to take a few comparison pics. The left shoe is the GOAT pair and the right is the pair deemed as fake.

View media item 2134942View media item 2134943View media item 2134944View media item 2134945

GOAT PAIRView media item 2134954Fake pairView media item 2134955

Close up of the fuzzy "piling" of the GOAT pair...
View media item 2134963

Honestly the "piling" is the only thing I can tell is different about the pairs. I was really hoping when I compared them that I would see what you guys saw. Either these are amazing fakes or the GOAT pair is fake too, which I doubt.

Last edited:
Holy ish! They look identical. You better make sure to keep them separate. Don't want to send back the authentics by accident
roll.gif

Comfort wise, do they feel different?

Holy ish! They look identical. You better make sure to keep them separate. Don't want to send back the authentics by accident :rofl:  .

Comfort wise, do they feel different?

I haven't tried on the GOAT pair. I literally just got them from the mail carrier. The original pair felt as comfortable as my OG 750s did. The fuzzy "piliing" on the GOAT pair is the only way I can tell which is which. Honestly, if I had to pick which was the fake pair I would have picked the GOAT pair due to the piling.

I haven't tried on the GOAT pair. I literally just got them from the mail carrier. The original pair felt as comfortable as my OG 750s did. The fuzzy "piliing" on the GOAT pair is the only way I can tell which is which. Honestly, if I had to pick which was the fake pair I would have picked the GOAT pair due to the piling.
Wow! Thanks for sharing. Repped!

sirfrancisdrake sirfrancisdrake and jaysmith117 jaysmith117 helped me in this thread.
I went back and read some of the older posts. I still think those are real with just quality control issues?
Do you have pictures of the boost of both sides of the "fake" pair? The pair I posted in this thread with crooked boost lines still got the go ahead from someone here. I think my pair has same similarities as yours. Now I gotta double check mine.

I went back and read some of the older posts. I still think those are real with just quality control issues?
Do you have pictures of the boost of both sides of the "fake" pair? The pair I posted in this thread with crooked boost lines still got the go ahead from someone here. I think my pair has same similarities as yours. Now I gotta double check mine.

View media item 2135050
View media item 2135055

Last edited:
So I received my GG 750s from GOAT today. I can definitely see the "piling" they mentioned but it isn't a deal breaker. I still have the pair deemed fake as I haven't shipped them back to the seller yet so I decided to take a few comparison pics. The left shoe is the GOAT pair and the right is the pair deemed as fake.

GOAT PAIR
Fake pair

Close up of the fuzzy "piling" of the GOAT pair...

Honestly the "piling" is the only thing I can tell is different about the pairs. I was really hoping when I compared them that I would see what you guys saw. Either these are amazing fakes or the GOAT pair is fake too, which I doubt.
I originally thought that the "fake" pair was legit but hows the tissue paper is it the same as the GOAT pair? 

I originally thought that the "fake" pair was legit but hows the tissue paper is it the same as the GOAT pair? 

Yes the tissue paper is the same. There are three seperate wads all the same color and texture for each shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom