OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Legit check please!!! I'd really appreciate if someone could help me out!
Fake, boost is wrong. 

Hey everyone I need a check on these real bad I just purchased them need to know if they are real before its too late!!!!!!!!!!

The things that leads me to believe they are real is because he showed a picture of the digital receipt (which could be for another pair) but the person has 100% feedback on ebay, also the sole of the shoe has the nicely pressed Adidas sign instead of the bulging out one and the patterns look correct. Please if I can get a LC on this ASAP so I can know if I should get money back or not. Thanks!
Sorry dude, those are fake. The boost is wrong and mirrored. The lace color is off and the keychain is sold only with fakes.

Bump...

Will rep for legit check please

Have a serious question. I've seen people that have retail pirate blacks and one of my friends has a size 13. He has 9 dots on the back pull tab. It is usually 8 but he has the 2016 version. Are they fake or is this just a factory flaw. Everything else is on point. Thanks

About to buy these but i think i see some minor flaws...? Cant tell can I get a verification before I purchase

@SirFrancisDrake  @jaysmith117  can you help me out with these. I am just about to complete a trade and I need some expert feedback. They look good to me, the seller is pretty trusted and claims to have bought them from SoleSupremacy, sticker is on box. Thanks! of course anyone else feel free to chip in, I would appreciate it!

Last edited:
@SirFrancisDrake
 @jaysmith117
 can you help me out with these. I am just about to complete a trade and I need some expert feedback. They look good to me, the seller is pretty trusted and claims to have bought them from SoleSupremacy, sticker is on box. Thanks! of course anyone else feel free to chip in, I would appreciate it!
View media item 2182373

View media item 2182374

View media item 2182375

View media item 2182376

View media item 2182377

View media item 2182378

View media item 2182379

View media item 2182380

Legit you good bro. Sorry about the repost of pictures gtg

legit check before i buy these. Kid said he bought them offline assures they are legit. will + rep for a LC. said they didn't come with a receipt but has digital receipt. don't know if the ones you buy offline come with receipt or not. anyways heres the pics.

^ the back line kind of ends a little late, the boost looks good though. Compare them against mine, 1-2 pages back.

Edit- I think you're good actually

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom