OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi fam, can you check this for me. Relatively new and manage to cop a pair in an authorized outlet and it's a Europe (EAN) release. My only concern is the paint fade is not even on this 350 v2. Is this something that I should be concerned of or is this normal on some of the 350 v2 beluga's? Thanks and reps will be provided.

View media item 2193434View media item 2193435View media item 2193431
Unfortunately there have been a lot of authentic pairs like that. Adidas quality control is slacking. Your pair is legit tho.

Can anyone tell me if these are legit? The boost and the tag etc check out but the knit and pattern looks a little suspicious but I can't tell. Please any help would be appreciated View media item 2193760
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

So guy wants to trade his TDs for my V2s straight up.. says he has no box.. sounds sketchy already to me... can I get a LC on his TDs? 

thanks @SirFrancisDrake
@classxsick Fake, boost is wrong.

@bainshot Fake, boost is wrong.
appreciate it sir. One last LC thats been bothering me. I had traded my 750 TBs  from YS for another pair of my size from someone that got it from Papini in Italy. Took it to Rif LA and they gave me approval that his pair was legit but still bugging me cause when I look at comparison of reals and fakes the stitching in the back seems to go a little at an angle rather than straight down.. can I please get some feedback? 

Back
Top Bottom