OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

@geePlus  how certain are you? I'm about to pull the trigger. Some are calling fake cuz it's got the craters on the bottom of the sole... but I swear I've gotten pairs of 350's straight from Adidas (Moonrocks, Tans) and they may have not had the craters, but they have similar "defects" in that some paint chips or things of that sort. Thanks in adv.

Hi can I get a LC please. Meeting with the buyer tmr and want to know I am safe walking in 

@geePlus  how certain are you? I'm about to pull the trigger. Some are calling fake cuz it's got the craters on the bottom of the sole... but I swear I've gotten pairs of 350's straight from Adidas (Moonrocks, Tans) and they may have not had the craters, but they have similar "defects" in that some paint chips or things of that sort. Thanks in adv.
I had the exact same craters on my DS TD's im 100% sure there legit..

H Lorenzo is a popular European store as well.

I had the exact same craters on my DS TD's im 100% sure there legit..

H Lorenzo is a popular European store as well.
For sure man. It just sketches me out cuz it's got an EAN size tag but got a UPC sku... will have to do more research

Thanks again

Last edited:
Have you seen a size tag like that with a UPC sku tho? I've never seen that kind of size tag with UPC, oNLY EAN... that's the only thing that's sketching me out
After further examination the print on those TD is mirrored.

I've got a few pairs of TD's and none of them have the UPC with that tag. Other than that, everything else checks off. The font and placing of the tag is correct as well.

Back
Top Bottom