OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Boost is fake @onetap

Was getting a little worried for a sec! You're normally spot on with your LC's 
smokin.gif

Fake. Boost is off and so is the paper. It's not glossy enough and it never comes that straight lol.

Prob the best Fake TD i have seen. Shape is still off, and Boost is wrong but these are CLOSE! 
Thanks guys

I found this pair of Beluga, and the shape is so good and I can say close to the authentic one, But my question is the faded orange at the right shoes, are there any pair of authentic yeezy look like these one ? 

This one I attach the picture of the shape from behind..

Thank You Guys

[ATTACHMENT=12809][ATTACHMENT=12810][ATTACHMENT=12811][ATTACHMENT=12812][ATTACHMENT=12813][ATTACHMENT=12814][ATTACHMENT=12815][ATTACHMENT=12816][ATTACHMENT=12817]IMG_1572.JPG (3,115k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT][/ATTACHMENT]

Hey guys can I get a lc it looks pretty good to me but another set of eyes is always good

Hey fam, i have been lurking on this thred for quite a while and love what you all do. Fakes are becoming harder and harder to spot now days, yall are doing the world a service

I was wondering if you could please give me a LC, i have done my research and to me they check out but the guy that is selling them says that he doesnt have a recipet as they were meant to be a personal pair.

Just need clarification, cheers all

Lastly a LC check on these please, they are supposedly authentic oreos even though they drop 23rd nov, if anyone knows how to spot a fake it would be much appreciated

Hey fam, i have been lurking on this thred for quite a while and love what you all do. Fakes are becoming harder and harder to spot now days, yall are doing the world a service

I was wondering if you could please give me a LC, i have done my research and to me they check out but the guy that is selling them says that he doesnt have a recipet as they were meant to be a personal pair.

Just need clarification, cheers all
Capital FUFU

Lastly a LC check on these please, they are supposedly authentic oreos even though they drop 23rd nov, if anyone knows how to spot a fake it would be much appreciated
These dont even drop the 23rd, i would say FAKE  from that BOX.

Ha thought so... its messed up how adamant these people are that they are real and come across as trust worthy and likeable, beh 

Thanks anyway for the check bro @geePlus  

NT what's good... I'm usually pretty good with checking V1's, but I compulsively pulled the trigger on these... Would appreciate a LC on these guys. just purchased off eBay. Thanks
Unfortunately those are fake. Boost is off. Hope you can still get your money back. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom