OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi all,

Can I get a legit check on these yeezys? 2 different pairs of belugas and 2 different pairs of pirate blacks. 

1st Beluga:

2nd Beluga:

1st Pirate Black:

2nd Pirate Black:

Thanks to all in advance!! :smile:

Hi all,

Can I get a legit check on these yeezys? 2 different pairs of belugas and 2 different pairs of pirate blacks. 

1st Beluga:

2nd Beluga:

1st Pirate Black:

2nd Pirate Black:

Thanks to all in advance!! :smile:
Second pirate blacks look good, i'd ask for a better pic of the boost for the first one. Also, think the second pair of beluga looks good, first pair is fake

Last edited:
First pair of belugas the stripe looks off, here is a pic of my pair

Last edited:

+1 those are definitely fake. The problem is that there are a lot of 'reputable' people who legitimately believe their pairs are real.

@jaysmith117  again changing your avy, always throwing me off lol.
Lol ya no worriers won't be changing avy anymore anytime soon! Also NT has been acting weird lately I used to get email notifications from people quoting or updates on forums but I don't get them anymore. Would you know why? TIA

Posted my link earlier and he seemed to know what he was talking about but was just looking to get a second opinion to be extra cautious. I also posted these on r/Sneakers and they agreed legit. Any feedback is appreciated.:smile:

Lol ya no worriers won't be changing avy anymore anytime soon! Also NT has been acting weird lately I used to get email notifications from people quoting or updates on forums but I don't get them anymore. Would you know why? TIA
Go to your account preferences tab in the top right corner of the page. You can then select what notifications you receive. Not sure why it would change your settings automatically, but sometimes websites do weird things lol.

can anyone help with the yeezy 350 oxford tan legit check? thanks!
You sure those are fake? They look good to me and the Boost is spot on.

hmm maybe just need a closer pic. Looks slightly off than my pair, I could be wrong tho
Yours are fake.

Hahah just kidding. Now you have me second guessing myself! I'll have to take a look at my Boost windows when I get home now lol. You're correct though, they do look a little different than the ones you posted.

Actually just checked out some other pairs online and the boost looks good, getting harder to tell

Actually looking thru the thread and some of the links and noticed the box tag has the colorway spelled out is that a dead giveaway?

@crono06  you had me second guessing my pair lol 

I just went through like 50 pages of this thread, almost positive @dylanevo  are legit.  Can you post a pic of the boost of the other shoe? Just want to see the injection pattern out of curiosity 

@crono06  you had me second guessing my pair lol 

I just went through like 50 pages of this thread, almost positive @dylanevo  are legit.  Can you post a pic of the boost of the other shoe? Just want to see the injection pattern out of curiosity 
Lol yours are definitely real! 

The pair @dylanevo  posted might be easier to look at if the pic wasn't as exposed.

Back
Top Bottom