OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Thanks, G. I thought the same. Thing is, PO # on the box doesn't match the inside label, which worries me. What you think? Replacement box? Seems weird to me since everything else checks out IMO

That I'm not for sure I thought they were supposed to match. The only other thing I noticed after I went back and looked is that the boost looked really shiny once I zoomed on my phone. Someone may have to answer that about the labels though to make sure.

Thanks, G. I thought the same. Thing is, PO # on the box doesn't match the inside label, which worries me. What you think? Replacement box? Seems weird to me since everything else checks out IMO

That I'm not for sure I thought they were supposed to match. The only other thing I noticed after I went back and looked is that the boost looked really shiny once I zoomed on my phone. Someone may have to answer that about the labels though to make sure.

yeah, my phone/lighting is trash, it's not as shiny irl. labels still worry me, however.

That sounds weird to me. Where would he even get another box from? Why didn't he sell the pear that matched the box?

The paper isn't right. That's a sign of fakes that I've seen. The boost doesn't look right once lookin. At it again.

Thanks. For what it's worth, dude says OG box was destroyed so he swapped it out.

That sounds weird to me. Where would he even get another box from? Why didn't he sell the pear that matched the box?

He's a friend of a friend in the army overseas. The box swap info was what his source stateside told him. He's a "plug" who I was referred to by several personal contacts who are in the army with him. I agree that it sounds weird, which is why I came to y'all to get to the bottom of it.

The paper isn't right. That's a sign of fakes that I've seen. The boost doesn't look right once lookin. At it again.

Really? Paper looks the same as my retail v2's (though I'm doing this from memory), but I could be trippin. What do you think is off about the boost and paper?

He's a friend of a friend in the army overseas. The box swap info was what his source stateside told him. He's a "plug" who I was referred to by several personal contacts who are in the army with him. I agree that it sounds weird, which is why I came to y'all to get to the bottom of it.
Really? Paper looks the same as my retail v2's (though I'm doing this from memory), but I could be trippin. What do you think is off about the boost and paper?

The greenish tint to the paper and that it's all straight and not folded. Most every fake comes with the paper neatly folded. The boost from the picture looks too much like the old boost maybe it's my phone but looks that way.

The greenish tint to the paper and that it's all straight and not folded. Most every fake comes with the paper neatly folded. The boost from the picture looks too much like the old boost maybe it's my phone but looks that way.

Thanks man.

If anyone cares to offer a second opinion, that would be cool. Debating whether I should file a claim/attempt to return.

Back
Top Bottom