OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Legit?
GALLERY]

I would say legit, it has the right box pull tab and i don't think the fake places would make a receipt to a hibbits in Georgia that i've ever seen.
just making sure you never know if someone can pull a switcharoo and have all the legit accecories receipt etc and put a fugazzi pair with them

Hey gang,

Buddy of mine just picked up a pair for resell but with my first retail pair having gone to my little brother, don't have anything to personally compare against.

Hoping to get some second opinions.

Everything checks out for to me.

Oh wow... Completely missed that LOL! This is almost as bad as that wave of terrible labels we were seeing before.

lol I had to look twice, hey why not just take it off or not put t on there if it's going to be wrong haha

Hi guys

Could I please get a legit check done on these?! 

My mate just purchased these online from someone on ebay

Thanks so much in advance! 

LC please? Will rep

Hey guys! I just bought this beautiful bred off from a guy on Grailed that won a pair from Adidas Confirmed. The deal wasn't shady or anything, he sold them for how much they're going for atm. Just to be sure I'm asking around for peers to LC them so if you guys can take a moment to LC them that would be much appreciated. Hope to get feedback soon, much thanks in advance.

Last edited:

LC please? Will rep

Hey guys! I just bought this beautiful bred off from a guy on Grailed that won a pair from Adidas Confirmed. The deal wasn't shady or anything, he sold them for how much they're going for atm. Just to be sure I'm asking around for peers to LC them so if you guys can take a moment to LC them that would be much appreciated. Hope to get feedback soon, much thanks in advance.
Fake. The box is completely wrong (@ercjaxn  lol I've never seen this one before!). Heel tab is too big as well.

Also, I hope the person didn't advertise them as ds, cuz those definitely are not.

Back
Top Bottom