OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

I have found some differences between my breds and my oreos and am wondering if anybody else has found them to be true or if my breds are fugazzi.

- text on bred label is slightly sloppier and the man in the upper left corner seems to be a bit 'fatter' when being compared to the oreo label

-text color on box color is slighty lighter when compared to oreos box with has ''blacker'' text

-boost in the boost window seems slighty more defined on the bred's when being compared to the oreos

lmk if anyone with bred and oreos on any previous v2 have found any of these things to be true. Thanks in advance!!!
I know this is your first post, but nah man...this is not how you perform nor request a legit check.

Last edited:
Hi all, just fighting a bid war of these on EBAY, could I please get a legit check?! Will rep for responses! MANY THANKS

hey guys i have a question. i got the 750s from above and everything is checking out except for the upc label. the box doesnt match the upc label of the shoe. has anyone else had this issue? is this a common thing?

hey guys i have a question. i got the 750s from above and everything is checking out except for the upc label. the box doesnt match the upc label of the shoe. has anyone else had this issue? is this a common thing?
It means they're fake or got switched out. Get your money back.

PLEASE HELP ME LEGIT CHECK THESE BRED V'2S ANY HELP GREATLY APPRECIATED

SOME OF MY CONCERNS

I have found some differences between my breds and my oreos and am wondering if anybody else has found them to be true or if my breds are fugazzi.

- text on bred label is slightly sloppier and the man in the upper left corner seems to be a bit 'fatter' when being compared to the oreo label

-text color on box color is slighty lighter when compared to oreos box with has ''blacker'' text

-boost in the boost window seems slighty more defined on the bred's when being compared to the oreos

I UPDATED WITH PICS
Thanks for the clear pics. I only own Breds (size 11 too). Those look legit based on boost, inner size tag, and box label.

I'm just saying you should be careful comparing shoes from different productions runs/styles. There will always be some small differences in printing error or coloring or textures (sometimes those errors exist in the same release). It's best to compare shoes directly with other shoes in the same release.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom