OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Yea but looking at the photo that I have it seems good and most importantly my friend got him to sell these to me for £600 only 
What strange is that on GOAT, I'm seeing a few Zebras selling with no box across multiple sizes. Obviously GOAT does an LC before the deal is officially made between seller and buyer. But you still have to question about the authenticity of these zebras w/ no boxes.

Last edited:
Here's some Real Vs Fake videos I think might be helpful for some of you.

Breds:  Again, another example of the once-upon-a-time legit sticker included on the fake pair. I've heard several reviewers talk about a bad smell on fakes as well (probably shoes stored in poor conditions or worse factories), so smell your shoes! Boost also seems to be very stiff on fakes still, so you have to do that test in-hand. Box label is still wrong. He didn't show size tag but I assume it's still not perfect either. I recommend do NOT buy any Breds that don't have the original box, especially down the line if you guys buy VNDS or used pairs.

Another video showing the new fake Euro/International boxes. Barcode area seems most noticably off...but that's why you all need clear pics of the box label and size tags. Size tags still not right.

Zebras: And for those who haven't been keeping up with social media, UV light can distinguish against some early fake pairs. Bring your UV light to your meet-ups and consignment shops! Supposedly new fakes will pass this test, but will be a good supporting evidence and could quickly rule out fakes. Haven't tried this myself yet, so someone please comment if this video is  inaccurate and I will remove it:

Last edited:
Hi guys, can you legit check these bred v2s I got off reddit?

no receipt. guy said he bought from champs.

Last edited:
View media item 2352331View media item 2352334View media item 2352336View media item 2352338
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

Hey NT, need some help here. Just purchased these and need to legit check them asap!! The only thing that's throwing me off is the left shoe has 5 dots on the boost and not the common 7. I've read here that 5 dots is normal and ok (specifically referring to the member who actually talked to an adidas employee) along with all the other V2 owners whose boost has 5 dots. Let me know what you think! Thanks again for any and all help!!

I need to be 100% sure with these. Help a NTer out.
Shoe on top has a lot more of those dots.

This shot has the inner ribbing not lining up with one another near the toebox and down. I thought that was weird.

Last edited:
I need to be 100% sure with these. Help a NTer out.
View media item 2356076

View media item 2356077

View media item 2356078

View media item 2356079
Shoe on top has a lot more of those dots.

View media item 2356080
This shot has the inner ribbing not lining up with one another near the toebox and down. I thought that was weird.

View media item 2356081

View media item 2356082

View media item 2356083

View media item 2356084
[EDIT] didn't realize they were size 5 LEGIT

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom