OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hi there, I am the newbie for the Yeezy, can someone pls legit check the oxford tan? Thanks in advance
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

/Not gonna lie.. I don't answer LC sometime's

//because I feel like some of these fake manufactor lurk in here. And when we go in depth to explain why its fake, they just take it away and improve like cancer or virus.. 
mean.gif

/Not gonna lie.. I don't answer LC sometime's

//because I feel like some of these fake manufactor lurk in here. And when we go in depth to explain why its fake, they just take it away and improve like cancer or virus.. 
mean.gif

I feel ya im not going to go in depth and explain why anymore I feel  like that too sometimes

hey guys can you please check this shoes for me..im worried about the boost because there are 9 instead of 7 dots on the right one. the left one seems legit. thanks!

Anyone ever find why some breds have clu and others have ape on the inside tag. Ive seen pairs with both variants labeled legit in this thread without hesitation.

Agreed.
Co-Sign. Quite a few flaws on those.
More specifics would be nice you guys lol. My plug is having a mental breakdown bc now he has to confront his connect for giving him fake batches. You can PM me if you don't want to say on here, I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:
More specifics would be nice you guys lol. My plug is having a mental breakdown bc now he has to confront his connect for giving him fake batches. You can PM me if you don't want to say on here, I'd really appreciate it.
Your plugs connect isn't a good connect then isnt he

Back
Top Bottom