OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Both are fake
Legit check. they are used. If any flaws please explain why. Thank you.

Fake 

can i have a legit check please
Fake

can i have a legit check please
Fake

Legit Check on these V2s much appreciated.
More pics are needed

hey guys can you please check this shoes for me..im worried about the boost because there are 9 instead of 7 dots on the right one. the left one seems legit. thanks!
Looks good to me

For all the V1's they are fake because of the boost and you're all welcome! 

Last edited:
Does anyone with a retail pair of zebras know if the inside sticker lights up purple under a black light like other pairs of v2's? I bought a pair off StockX and everything checks out, but the inside sticker is white under black light. Not sure if adidas switched this feature up on zebras. Thanks

Purchasing these today! Can i get a legit check.
View media item 2373925View media item 2373852View media item 2373851View media item 2373850View media item 2373849View media item 2373848View media item 2373845View media item 2373844View media item 2373843View media item 2373842
View media item 2373841View media item 2373840
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Last edited:
Purchasing these today! Can i get a legit check.
I have my doubts about other parts of the shoe, but I can confidently say that the font on the inside tag is bolder than the pair I have on right now (purchased directly from barneys). Pretty sure these are fake. I would at least hold off until others chime in. Good luck.

Does anyone with a retail pair of zebras know if the inside sticker lights up purple under a black light like other pairs of v2's? I bought a pair off StockX and everything checks out, but the inside sticker is white under black light. Not sure if adidas switched this feature up on zebras. Thanks
yeah both my pairs of my zebras inside sticker lights up purple

Does 350 V2 bred comes with 2 type of the boost?

Found 2 different style of the boost from both legit pair (cmiiw) or it was just only flash effect?

Back
Top Bottom