OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Ya I am haven't seen any legit pairs having the label be that bad.. can you post pics of the paper from the box?
Did you mean that the font on the "Yeezy Boost 350 V2" is too squished together (not wide enough horizontally)? If that's what you're referring to, I have a box from Adidas.ca that came like that. 
Legit.
Can someone LC these VNDS Oxford Tans for me? Looks legit to me but prefer a second opinion just to be safe. Thanks in advance!

Legit.

More Photos. The shoes came with the sticker on the right shoe, but it was barely attached and has a lot of other random fuzz on it. It was definitely removed and placed somewhere else before being sent to me. There's still bits of other fibers on their right now.

The boost feels like regular boost. It's not hard and has the same amount of squish as my zebras. My biggest issue right now is the box label.

Thanks for helping everyone.

View media item 2374650View media item 2374651View media item 2374652View media item 2374653View media item 2374654View media item 2374655View media item 2374657View media item 2374658View media item 2374659View media item 2374660View media item 2374662View media item 2374663View media item 2374664View media item 2374665View media item 2374666View media item 2374667View media item 2374668View media item 2374669

I dont thinks those are fake, I got mines from Stock X and the label looks just liked that, the label do look different compared to my Oreos.View media item 2375168

More Photos. The shoes came with the sticker on the right shoe, but it was barely attached and has a lot of other random fuzz on it. It was definitely removed and placed somewhere else before being sent to me. There's still bits of other fibers on their right now.

The boost feels like regular boost. It's not hard and has the same amount of squish as my zebras. My biggest issue right now is the box label.

Thanks for helping everyone.

I dont thinks those are fake, I got mines from Stock X and the label looks just liked that, the label do look different compared to my Oreos.View media item 2375168

Thank you. I've found other sources of legit Bred labels with the rough line printing as well.

Thanks for helping.

Last edited:
Guys,

I have a question for you all.  I received a pair of Zebra's from one of the two major Sneaker apps.  Everything looks OK **I think** (I have personal pairs to compare to), but one thing is bothering me.

The rear of the box and the placement of the font and adidas logo.  Pictures attached below.  

The adidas logo and a lot of the font is not centered at all.  Especially when comparing the adidas logo to the notch cut out in the box just below it.  I added some lines to compare just how off it is.  The box in question is at the bottom of the pics, with the top pair being my own Zebra box and the middle being a Bred V2 box I had handy.  ALL other V2 350 boxes (six of them) I have, this logo is dead centered to the notch.  And yes, the box arrived slightly dented on that side, but even if it was perfect it wouldnt change the location of the adidas logo.  Now, I remember reading a legit check from somewhere saying that this is one of the tells to look for on fakes, but I cannot find the article or video.  

Is it common for this logo to be so off center?  And is this common with fakes?

I believe that is a printing error, if you look closely, all the text is off centered, not only the adidas logo.

Last edited:

Guys,

I have a question for you all.  I received a pair of Zebra's from one of the two major Sneaker apps.  Everything looks OK **I think** (I have personal pairs to compare to), but one thing is bothering me.

The rear of the box and the placement of the font and adidas logo.  Pictures attached below.  

The adidas logo and a lot of the font is not centered at all.  Especially when comparing the adidas logo to the notch cut out in the box just below it.  I added some lines to compare just how off it is.  The box in question is at the bottom of the pics, with the top pair being my own Zebra box and the middle being a Bred V2 box I had handy.  ALL other V2 350 boxes (six of them) I have, this logo is dead centered to the notch.  And yes, the box arrived slightly dented on that side, but even if it was perfect it wouldnt change the location of the adidas logo.  Now, I remember reading a legit check from somewhere saying that this is one of the tells to look for on fakes, but I cannot find the article or video.  

Is it common for this logo to be so off center?  And is this common with fakes?
I believe that is a printing error, if you look closely, all the text is off centered, not only the adidas logo.
While I don't have a personal box that is that off centered, I can confirm that they do not all come perfectly aligned lol.

Just want to ask does the zebra's main stripe and the middle thread looks white while the rest of the shoes looks cream white when under sunlight or brighter lightings?

Could somebody please give me a hand with these. Dont know yeezys very well and really could use some help. Sole is throwing me off. Thanks. Will rep of course
 Need more pics of Box tag,inside shoe tag, underneath the insole where the adidas logo is

Repped. Atm I dont hve access to those angles. What are your initial thoughts from these tho.
Can't really judge much based on the pics, but the pull tab area on that pair is leaning back a little too much. On the real pairs the pull tab is more erect

pretty sure their fufu the stripe looks fishy imo and the box being beat up kinda bad in the front. I would stay away tbh
This. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom