OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Hello everybody,

I'm looking to buy some V1's locally.  Please let me know your thoughts, I've been following this forum but still unsure.

Also have a pair of V2's that I bought off eBay which I'd love checked.  Will post later.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Hello everybody,

I'm looking to buy some V1's locally.  Please let me know your thoughts, I've been following this forum but still unsure.

Also have a pair of V2's that I bought off eBay which I'd love checked.  Will post later.

Thanks.
Legit.

Hello,

I wanted to see if someone could help me out.  This may be a dumb question, but here we go.  I purchased a pair of zebra's from someone that told me they were authentic, but they were an early retail pair, and that changes were made three days prior to the zebra's releasing, so there were minor differences, but they were still authentic.  Long story short after wearing them a few times the 3M stripes inside the back of the shoe are peeling off and are connected at just the ends.  Has anyone ever seen the stripes start coming off on real pairs, or would this indicate that they are fakes?    

I purchased a pair of zebra's from someone that told me they were authentic, but they were an early retail pair, and that changes were made three days prior to the zebra's releasing, so there were minor differences, but they were still authentic.
I don't buy this at all, I would talk to your "connect" about a refund and then I would stay far away from them moving forward.

"Early retail pair" is code word for unauthorized or whatever other name people are now calling them. They're no early retail pairs, especially with Yeezys. Unless you got them from Kanye himself, it's safe to assume they're fake. 

Can I please get a legit check on my belugas I just got in from goat. Possibly with in 3 days so I can return them if any thing is off. I thought the insoles was off for a second until I checked my other v2 and they also read 8.5-9.5 which is weird because they're a sz.10.

What's throwing me off a little is the paper in the box. It's different from my other two v2. It has much more shine to it and a little darker. It come with one shoe tissue insert and there's no sticker on the shoe. Also the adidas beneath the scan qr code is pretty close to it compared to my others. Please let me know what y'all think. Thanks!

View media item 2382682
View media item 2382683
View media item 2382684
View media item 2382690
View media item 2382692
View media item 2382698
View media item 2382699
View media item 2382700
View media item 2382701
View media item 2382702
View media item 2382705
View media item 2382708
View media item 2382709
View media item 2382710
View media item 2382711
View media item 2382712
View media item 2382713
View media item 2382714
View media item 2382715
View media item 2382722
View media item 2382728
View media item 2382729
View media item 2382731
View media item 2382733

Last edited:
Hey famz!

i got this beluga from Urban Necessities and 100% conform that the inside size tag and insole are legit

For additional legit check, Can i get a LC on this beluga please!

Thankyou

Last edited:
Got these from stockx today...ive had retail pairs before, and when i saw,the bottoms of these bred v2s they immediately looked a little suspect to me...boost window on one shoe looks bigger than the other, one window has kind of jagged edges as well. Also the boost seems like different textures on each shoe...also the soles seem like different colors, like one is slightly more translucent...please help its greatly appreciated, thx nt!
View media item 2382905View media item 2382906View media item 2382907

hi guys, really need you guys to help, i got a yeezy v2 copper yesterday from stockx, and i owned a pair before, there is some problems i am concerning, and the size tag and the tag within the shoes that i have never seen, could you guys help me to do the legit check? thanks

Gentlemen thanks again for the LC on the Moonrocks.  I'm going to pick them up today.

These are the V2's I picked up and never got a chance to legit check them.

What are your thoughts?  

Thanks

Question, i am getting the black/red v2s and i was seeing pictures of a key chain and socks, am i gonna get those or is that for fakes? can someone explain please

Question, i am getting the black/red v2s and i was seeing pictures of a key chain and socks, am i gonna get those or is that for fakes? can someone explain please

lol keychains and extra socks are red flags for fakes.

None of that nonsense comes with legit yeezys.

just pass.

Hey guys need a LC pretty sure they are legit but no box.. 

Know the guy kinda lol and will rep of course! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom