OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Got these from stockx today...ive had retail pairs before, and when i saw,the bottoms of these bred v2s they immediately looked a little suspect to me...boost window on one shoe looks bigger than the other, one window has kind of jagged edges as well. Also the boost seems like different textures on each shoe...also the soles seem like different colors, like one is slightly more translucent...please help its greatly appreciated, thx nt!
View media item 2382905View media item 2382906View media item 2382907
Anyone?? Sorry tried to do more research and have come up empty handed...is what i posted signs of a fake? These immediately looked a bit off compared to my retail oreos.

Got these from stockx today...ive had retail pairs before, and when i saw,the bottoms of these bred v2s they immediately looked a little suspect to me...boost window on one shoe looks bigger than the other, one window has kind of jagged edges as well. Also the boost seems like different textures on each shoe...also the soles seem like different colors, like one is slightly more translucent...please help its greatly appreciated, thx nt!
View media item 2382905View media item 2382906View media item 2382907
Anyone?? Sorry tried to do more research and have come up empty handed...is what i posted signs of a fake? These immediately looked a bit off compared to my retail oreos.

Dude you know the deal. Inside label and box tag pic. wouldn't hurt to show the insole too.

Need some assistance and opinions fam. I purchased a pair of zebras from stockx, and everything checks out to me with the exception of the sticker that's inside the shoe. I emailed stockx on Monday and they wanted pics. They replied back tonight, and are saying that the shoes are legit, and their team of experts say that none of the stickers on authentic pairs glow period (which is false). They then said if I'm unhappy with the pair I can resell them through stockx and they would authenticate them again SMDH. They won't take a return. Obviously I would lose money by doing this, and possibly be passing along a good replica. Before I initiate a chargeback. I wanted some opinions on if these are legit, and if anyone has ever received a retail pair that the inside sticker didn't have the purple glow under the black light. The first pic is of the sticker on my pair. The second pic is from a fellow niketalker for comparison if your not sure what I'm talking about. He took the sticker out of the shoe and put it on the inside of the box. If these are legit I could care less about the sticker. Sorry for being long winded, but I dropped good money, and would greatly appreciate some extra eyes. Thanks

they legit, his pic is just a reflection off of the light cause of how close he has it to the sticker.

they legit, his pic is just a reflection off of the light cause of how close he has it to the sticker.
I provided @HEAT561  with that picture and it is not a reflection, just a poor picture in general. Here are better pictures to illustrate the effect of both the box label and shoe sticker. Both should look the same when held under black light. My pair came directly from Yeezy Supply. 

they legit, his pic is just a reflection off of the light cause of how close he has it to the sticker 

I provided @HEAT561  with that picture and it is not a reflection, just a poor picture in general. Here are better pictures to illustrate the effect of both the box label and shoe sticker. Both should look the same when held under black light. My pair came directly from Yeezy Supply. 
@Retro fiend  thanks for looking at the pics. I believe they're legit, however I've never seen a sticker on any of the Adidas yeezys not glow like @WiscoSiD's pics above (Box label and inside the shoe), and when your paying resell prices everything needs to check out in my opinion. Here's another pic of the sticker on the zebra's I bought from stockx and a pair of Belugas that I bought at Finishline. If anyone has received a retail pair that has a sticker that doesn't glow like my pair of zebras I would greatly appreciate you letting us know. If stockx legit check team isn't aware of this feature as they stated in the email they sent me how much can we trust buying from them? Also, if anyone has knowledge of the really good fakes on the market do any of the fakes come with this sticker?

Dude you know the deal. Inside label and box tag pic. wouldn't hurt to show the insole too.
My bad, youre right
View media item 2384139View media item 2384140View media item 2384141View media item 2384142View media item 2384144View media item 2384146
Btw i took the size sticker off when i took out the insoles, shoes came with it in the correct spot.
Didnt want to repost my other pics (boost/ boost windows, outsoles look like slightly dif color on each shoe) for a 3rd time, they can be seen a few posts back...thanks again.

Last edited:
Checking these for a good friend of mine. I have pretty limited knowledge when it comes to authenticating v2s so some help would be appreciated!
Looks good so far. Take a picture of the size tag, insoles and a better picture of the boost, just to be 100%.
My bad, youre right

Btw i took the size sticker off when i took out the insoles, shoes came with it in the correct spot.
Didnt want to repost my other pics (boost/ boost windows, outsoles look like slightly dif color on each shoe) for a 3rd time, they can be seen a few posts back...thanks again.
Also, on my black friday pair the sole on one pair is slightly more translucent than the other and I got mine from FTL. I didn't notice it till I saw your post, but it's not noticeable unless your nitpicking focus on it.

Last edited:
Looks good so far. Take a picture of the size tag, insoles and a better picture of the boost, just to be 100%.

Also, on my black friday pair the sole on one pair is slightly more translucent than the other and I got mine from FTL. I didn't notice it till I saw your post, but it's not noticeable unless your nitpicking focus on it.
Right on thanks. I figured they would be legit, i mean if I were gonna sell a fake (which i never would) i wouldnt sell on stockx, too much risk of getting caught and stuck paying shipping and the 15% (i think thats what it is), wiuld be easier to just sell on craigslist or grailed or something...
And yea u right its not noticeable unless youre nitpicking, i looked back at pics of my footlocker pair of oreos and looks like the soles were different, one was slightly more translucent.

Anyway thx repped

Last edited:
YOOOOOOO CAN SOMEONE LEGIT CHECK THESE YEEZYS FOR ME PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom