OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Can someone please help me urgently with this Legit Check. It's a size 11us and I just want to make sure it's real before I pull the trigger because there's another buyer as well.

Your guys's help would be really appreciated.

Unfortunately the seller said because he had planned to keep them he threw it . I asked for a better pic of the insole but nothing yet. what do you feel so far ? I've gotten two LCs one said fake one real
I don't know why anyone would throw the box away to yeezys. The box adds value plus helps show they are real. A lot of times when people order fakes they send without the box so they can clear customs fast and quicker shipping usually. I am leaning to fakes on these, the heel tab looks off to me and best i can tell the R on the insole doesn't look right from those pictures.

I don't know why anyone would throw the box away to yeezys. The box adds value plus helps show they are real. A lot of times when people order fakes they send without the box so they can clear customs fast and quicker shipping usually. I am leaning to fakes on these, the heel tab looks off to me and best i can tell the R on the insole doesn't look right from those pictures.

Yea I didnt see an issue with the heel tab but the insole made me question it. The [emoji]174[/emoji] should be more prominent and the little circles around the Adidas logo and heel section should be more defined right?

Would appreciate a lc, thx in advance, worn 1x btw..also already had 1 dude say legit, but it was twitter so u know, couldve even been dudes boy or somthn.
Take a picture of: the three stripes on the heel, the size tag, insole(bottom and top) and a closeup of the toe area.

Dear all, I'm new to the sneaker game and to NikeTalk, although I have lurked here for a bit.

Finally pulled the trigger on Yeezy Breds from StockX last month and couldn't be happier when they arrived today!

While I believe StockX has done their job in authentication, I hope to be absolutely sure that I've spent on the real deal. Moreover, the green StockX tag does advise to inspect before removal. 
happy.gif

Therefore, I hope the kind members in this thread can lend your expertise to help put beyond doubt that I received a genuine pair of Yeezy Breds.

My apologies for the many pictures uploaded to enable NT members to clearly judge. (Some pictures were taken in another part of the house with stronger lighting - so there are pictures with different backgrounds)

Thank you so much for your help! 
Really hope someone is kind enough to confirm that the StockX tag is safe for removal. Thank you so much for your help!

Greetings fellow NTers. I would really much appreciate a legit check on these Beluga V2s. So far I am getting mixed feedback. Some say it's real, some say it's fake. Could any of the advanced eyes here help me out? Thanks in advance. Can provide more pictures if needed.

EDIT: Seems the quality is a bit off when I upload it via my phone. If higher quality pictures needed, please let me know/send me a message.

View media item 2392132
View media item 2392133
View media item 2392134
View media item 2392135
View media item 2392136
View media item 2392137

Someone is offering my friend this pair, I say it's fake due to the mirror pattern on both shoes. It is easily spotted but ppl r saying it's real and that size 9 and above yeezys have the same patterns.
You are correct. Those people making those claims don't know what they're talking about.

Just received these shoes from stockx, want to double check they are good before removing the tag. Thanks in advance for taking a look, can get more photos if needed to.

Back
Top Bottom