OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

My thoughts exactly. Realize mistakes can be made, but isn't that why people use StockX and GOAT, for the authentification process?
Yes thats y i got a pair on stockx..but the fakes are so good nowadays its hard to be 100%...example my pair looks and feels real and passes every known lc method except it dosent show the greenish yellow light when a light is shined through the boost..im still not 100%, stockx told me that 'unfortunately light test isnt a way to authenticate, its just a quality some pairs have and some dont' also unfortunately this thread hasnt been too much help. Concrete Answers hard to come by

Yes thats y i got a pair on stockx..but the fakes are so good nowadays its hard to be 100%...example my pair looks and feels real and passes every known lc method except it dosent show the greenish yellow light when a light is shined through the boost..im still not 100%, stockx told me that 'unfortunately light test isnt a way to authenticate, its just a quality some pairs have and some dont' also unfortunately this thread hasnt been too much help. Concrete Answers hard to come by

Do you have the any other pairs of V2s? Allegedly, the feel of the boost is one of the easiest giveaways. With all that being said, if StockX says they are real, I'd operate under the assumption they are real. Rock 'em and enjoy them!

Do you have the any other pairs of V2s? Allegedly, the feel of the boost is one of the easiest giveaways. With all that being said, if StockX says they are real, I'd operate under the assumption they are real. Rock 'em and enjoy them!
I had oreos i got from eastbay and sold em so i could get the breds bc i just like the cw better...everything including boost feels basically same far as I can remember...and yea im pretty sure they are good to go, its just that light test throwing me off.
I havent seen a confirmed legit pair not showing a greenish yellow light when u shine a light through the boost, but i guess im just gonna trust stockx...actually have another pair coming in from them soon, one to rock other is trade bait down the line bc i feel theyre gonna go up in value...theyre actually selling for 50 more already than what I purchased for few weeks ago

Last edited:
+1

the whole purpose of StockX is to alleviate all issues regarding authenticity

Why purchase anything from them if you are just going to question it?
The quality of the new yeezy fakes are too good to not question the authenticity...only exception would be if you purchased from adidas.com yourself....although i have not seen or heard anyone getting fake yeezys through stockx, it has happenned with goat...i do believe stockx was my best bet at an authentic pair at a relatively speaking good price, but I will still question it every time...again, the fakes are that good, and constantly being improved, or so ive heard...and since im going to hold this pair as trade bait or just to sell down the line I want to be 100%, i wont sell/trade without being sure.

I had oreos i got from eastbay and sold em so i could get the breds bc i just like the cw better...everything including boost feels basically same far as I can remember...and yea im pretty sure they are good to go, its just that light test throwing me off.
I havent seen a confirmed legit pair not showing a greenish yellow light when u shine a light through the boost, but i guess im just gonna trust stockx...actually have another pair coming in from them soon, one to rock other is trade bait down the line bc i feel theyre gonna go up in value...theyre actually selling for 50 more already than what I purchased for few weeks ago

If it makes you feel any better, my order from StockX was just canceled due to authenticity issues, so it's not as though they are authenticating every shoe.

If it makes you feel any better, my order from StockX was just canceled due to authenticity issues, so it's not as though they are authenticating every shoe.
Oh for sure...i feel like if they catch a fake no way are they letting it through...that would be the biggest mistake they could make. Its not that i think theyre a shady company or anything, its just ive heard it can be nearly impossible to tell the new fakes from authentic...but im sure that stockx is taking every precaution necessary to try and prevent fakes from getting through...and with the hundreds, or likely thousands of yeezys sold every week through them ive never seen anyone say they got a fake so I actually feel pretty confident in them when i take a step back and consider that. Thanks for the help guys

Please help legit check...this sell has no proof of purchase
Red flags for me:

1) Midsole very translucent, would like to see better pic of bottom of sole.

2) Boost looks too defined (Could possibly be because of dirt.)

3) Box label barcode looks suspicious and font looks fuzzy. Alignment of text is consistent with a Euro box, but the EAN, barcode, and the fact you're showing a CLU tag doesn't support a EU release shoe. 

4) Shoe box itself looks kind of "soft." Not necessarily a bad thing, but in its current condition, it took a heavy beating or potentially got wet/moist or it was a bad quality box (fake) to begin with.

Based on these, I'd stay away.

Need a legit check on 350 Oreo

0V0Hj0VZSQmafc2oREn7

QyBv6EhGRhOFO96YIaFU

Q981RtFPQJmoACeh6Bp4

VOJ8NmcxTk2EiEM2mCVm

GIzV5SFJS96Vr1GhBDdh

More pics

oGZxtms.jpg

gxIgUJG.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/2CdMHnm.jpg?1/img]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/6ncS0p4.jpg?1