OFFICIAL ADIDAS YEEZY LEGIT CHECK THREAD 350 / 750 / 950

Having second thoughts on this pair. Getting 90% of people saying legit but everyone else is calling out the boost. Have heard creams have weird boost patterns. What does everyone think? Much appreciated!

@Emericasktr1. .... the boost is off on those Creams. The 19th and 20th pics down (close up of Boost) is the tell - midway through the Boost the pattern disappears , the Boost shape is roundish instead of a pebbled effect, the Boost ridges have a circle around it. Here is a pic of my soles for comparison which you can used to get your money back.

View media item 2443408

Last edited:

Hi guys,

Can I get a legit check please. I'm worried about the font on the shoe size tag. They seem to be a little off.

Thanks in advance will rep!
Was having a closer look removing the right insole and noticed that the stitching on the side is a bit off...some of it misses the stitching between the primeknit upper and

the insole. Is this just defect?

Last edited:
Please LC:  Please let me know if you need more pictures.  the box code matches the shoes.  The inside sticker says Male/Male.  Black Light:  the pull tab stitching glows.

Please LC:  Please let me know if you need more pictures.  the box code matches the shoes sticker.  The inside sticker says Male/Male.  Black Light:  the pull tab stitching does NOT glow. 

@Emericasktr1. .... the boost is off on those Creams. The 19th and 20th pics down (close up of Boost) is the tell - midway through the Boost the pattern disappears , the Boost shape is roundish instead of a pebbled effect, the Boost ridges have a circle around it. Here is a pic of my soles for comparison which you can used to get your money back.

View media item 2443408

Can't rely on the boost, I have several retail pairs they have different patterns

Can't rely on the boost, I have several retail pairs they have different patterns
I'm just trying to figure out 100% if they are real or not. Little bit frustrating being told back and forth that it's legit except for the boost. I see things about them that are spot on legit and I'm on edge about getting my money back. Not too sure what I should do. Check out the other pics too. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Could I get a legit check?

First time doing a trade, he wants my cream whites ds + cash. Was wondering how much should I add on top? The oreo's have been worn a few times size 10.5.

I'm just trying to figure out 100% if they are real or not. Little bit frustrating being told back and forth that it's legit except for the boost. I see things about them that are spot on legit and I'm on edge about getting my money back. Not too sure what I should do. Check out the other pics too. Thoughts?
Looks good to me, everything checks out (box label, inner tag). 

The BASF boost that ADC uses doesn't have the impression of a circle around the ridges ... that happens from the stamping process used by fake companies. And in fact the boost is the best way to tell a fake particularly with the Creams. 

Last edited:

Could I get a legit check?

First time doing a trade, he wants my cream whites ds + cash. Was wondering how much should I add on top? The oreo's have been worn a few times size 10.5.

the Oreos look legit ... honestly, I wouldn't add cash on top. Any cash add is deaded by the DS for VNDS condition. In a very college-y macro econ way ... s/he's gotten a level of utility from the product (wear) and you have not from what's being traded. If both pairs were DS then at best I would add $50-75 bucks on top at best. Because your pair is deadstock you can get full 'resell' value from them .... however the Oreos are worn and can not be sold on most aftermarket spaces for full 'resell' value. 

The BASF boost that ADC uses doesn't have the impression of a circle around the ridges ... that happens from the stamping process used by fake companies. And in fact the boost is the best way to tell a fake particularly with the Creams. 
Interesting, everything else checks out on his pair though. Any possibility of bad QC? 

Need a legit check on these, please.
GALLERY]
View media item 2444064View media item 2444068View media item 2444066View media item 2444069View media item 2444070

Interesting, everything else checks out on his pair though. Any possibility of bad QC? 
QC issues are typically considered 'small' variances such as the sticker inside the shoe is on the other side of the shoe or maybe the knot used for the laces isn't the consistent knot expected or the boost seems glossier than traditionally (perhaps the factory used a heavier coating of finisher). Variances such as a mis-stitch in the primeknit or the pulltab would be considered a B-grade. Such a deep variance in the boost would be considred a flaw and it shouldn't pass the multiple-levels of quality control/assurance. Particularly with the boost the 2 inconsistencies would happen through production methods which definetly quality control would catch. 

Back
Top Bottom