Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.37.44 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-09-30 at 9.38.00 PM.png

oh cool not bad

Think imma sell my yellow/green 550's from that second release since I hit on the greens. I don't need both and I like the first set more. Now the questions is do I grab navy lows even though I preordered the Navy 650s?

I’m in the Evergreen camp myself…Not saying it’s better than the Yellow / Green pair but just a more subtle colorway which is more my steez…Only reason I even got the Yellow / Green pair was because I missed out on the Evergreen pair…Both are different enough to have their own merits…

Never mind all that though…ALD needs to do a 550 / 650 in a black base…Like take all the exact same colorways they’ve done so far and throw black leather on there instead of white…That’s it no other changes…Tell me those wouldn’t hit right…

I’m in the Evergreen camp myself…Not saying it’s better than the Yellow / Green pair but just a more subtle colorway which is more my steez…Only reason I even got the Yellow / Green pair was because I missed out on the Evergreen pair…Both are different enough to have their own merits…

Never mind all that though…ALD needs to do a 550 / 650 in a black base…Like take all the exact same colorways they’ve done so far and throw black leather on there instead of white…That’s it no other changes…Tell me those wouldn’t hit right…

My same sentiment. I like both. BUT I'm trying to reduce redundancy in my closet so everything gets worn.

Man really wanted grey from the original launch, thought they shock dropped the other day and I was all excited because I thought I hit and then I saw it was a raffle… L on grey and green from 4 submissions smh grey eludes me again

Hells no! (IMO :D).

550's in black leather looks terrible. ALD 550's have been the only acceptable colorways.

The black ones that have released as well as 'most' of the GR's have been blah.

If you’re size 9.5/10 then I’ll take those green/yellows.

Hells no! (IMO :D).

550's in black leather looks terrible. ALD 550's have been the only acceptable colorways.

The black ones that have released as well as 'most' of the GR's have been blah.
I think a sail/cream upper with these same 3 og colors might be dope.

Back
Top Bottom