Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

bankstevens

formerly juice8732
Joined Mar 23, 2007
I haven’t really looked into it, but has ALD said anything about shipping on 1300s?

Joined Jul 1, 2008
No idea why you posted this in the 1s thread, but I did some research and I like the pieces i've seen. May indulge this season.

Joined Aug 22, 2012
How much you getting paid to make this thread, must be nice since you spamming this **** in multiple threads

Joined May 23, 2014
How much you getting paid to make this thread, must be nice since you spamming this **** in multiple threads
im making zero dollars lol i just love the brand and know many others do. Is it really that big of a deal? i was just trying to let other NT'ers know this thread is here now. you could always just move on. hope you have a good day. sorry to bother you.

Joined Feb 11, 2010
I actually like this brand but yet to own a single item. Aesthetically they got it. Like most brands they sellout of the hyped stuff. Good to know that you can get nice pieces on sale if you're looking close

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now