Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Got 2 as well. I’ll be helping someone or use as trade bait for those v3 smh.

86F46B21-8DC5-4B25-9231-3271531E33A8.jpeg

Just in case y'all weren't aware - the new V2s that ALD just raffled are an ALD / NB exclusive, according to the product page :emoji_eyes:

Those who have bought ald stuffs, anyone else think that the quality is kinda subpar for the price we payin?

They feel kinda like supreme/stussy, quality. Not worth the resell, especially pieces like the rico.

Those who have bought ald stuffs, anyone else think that the quality is kinda subpar for the price we payin?

They feel kinda like supreme/stussy, quality. Not worth the resell, especially pieces like the rico.
Dunno, but some of their collections are too trendy for the average joe. I just wear Japanese denim and banana republic tee lol and keep it movin. That’s what happens when stuff is manufactured everywhere vs those Japanese clothing brands that produce everything in house.

One of the things I used to love about ALD was the consistent sizing which has completely disappeared over the last couple of seasons. For the most part all of their clothes even from season to season fit similar, now things released in the same season fit so drastically different. This was one of the reasons I moved away from Kith clothing.

Dunno, but some of their collections are too trendy for the average joe. I just wear Japanese denim and banana republic tee lol and keep it movin. That’s what happens when stuff is manufactured everywhere vs those Japanese clothing brands that produce everything in house.

Japanese brands like wtaps, neighborhood etc have better quality by far. Dont have to be an expert, but just touch and feel the materials of the items and you’ll know.

One of the things I used to love about ALD was the consistent sizing which has completely disappeared over the last couple of seasons. For the most part all of their clothes even from season to season fit similar, now things released in the same season fit so drastically different. This was one of the reasons I moved away from Kith clothing.

Br tees :pimp:

Gotta re up

How yall got 2 purrs? ea and raffle entry? And they allowing that lol

Back
Top Bottom