Official Aime Leon Dore Thread

Didn’t know there was a thread for their clothes just the shoes. My niece works there and I pretty much wear a ald piece everyday. picking up a nylon tote bag and some hats later today on the disco.

Haven’t bought anything from ALD before. How’s their sizing on hoodies? Is it TTS? I like my hoodies on the looser fit.

Haven’t bought anything from ALD before. How’s their sizing on hoodies? Is it TTS? I like my hoodies on the looser fit.
Their size charts a pretty accurate. They run athletic/slim. Kind of like how old supreme hoodies used to fit.

Their size charts a pretty accurate. They run athletic/slim. Kind of like how old supreme hoodies used to fit.
Last time I bought a hoodie from ALD was in 2019 or 2020, and they used to run a bit roomy (or at least that's what I remember)

I just received a crewneck form this year sale and they definitely run slimmer, specially shorter than I remembered.

Trying to expand the variety on my shoe game. How is the sizing on the ALD Timberland 3 eye lug boat? Is it tts?

IMG_1544.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom