Official Air Air Jordan IX/XIV Countdown post! 3-15-08!

can't wait to get mine in the mail
happy.gif
/ bring on the nextpack
pimp.gif

^^^14's fit kinda snug so you might have a problem. Maybe it is just me though. The 9's fit fine..

went to the mall at 7pm and they still had my sz. too bad the ix's were dirty or else i would've bought them. a couple of 10.5's were around still.

Originally Posted by jorgvlntno

dont kno if this has been said yet but...

this pack shuda had the indiglo 14s and the white/carolina 9s...its like this pack is nuthin new...we got over hyped blk/red 14s last year and im pretty sure everyone like me still has their wht/blk 9s somewhere in their closet...bla

It looks like there will be one black based bulls colorway and one white based bulls colorway. I wouldn't bet on Space Jam XI's or any other shoewith blue in them.....

Originally Posted by kickz4me82

Originally Posted by Ajwings23

Originally Posted by Tony For Mayor

smh.gif
What could of been...

We really need to start speakin up on these type of things.

I want to see them bring those IX's back...love that colorway
to me both of those are trash i think the carolina blue is the most overrated color for jays. but hey thats just me.

I'm with you homie

Definitely would be hot with the powder ix's, and whatever other color xiv's but in all honesty the ones that dropped definitely did itself justice nowthat I've seen them in person

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Definitely would be hot with the powder ix's, and whatever other color xiv's but in all honesty the ones that dropped definitely did itself justice now that I've seen them in person
Thank you...all this ppl don't know what they talking abt..

I just got my pack for $262 shipped. I had the sz 12 in my cart, but it took me so damn long to find the 20% off code, so it was gone. But I can wear the 11.5too, so its all good! I consider that 20% discount to be applied to the crappy XIVs...

Man, this pack really sucks badly.

I would've liked some powder 9s, but these 2 pairs "basically" already released not too long ago...what a waste.

Well I guess i am in the minority here but I really love this pack. Not only that I think it's great that well have an opportunity to get all theJordan's in a this year. Granted it is a bit price but you do get 2 different pairs.

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

For those who ordered off finishline with the code, what does it say when you check order inquiry on the website. On mine it shows "No orders" though I got the conformation email last night. Is this normal? Thanks
I just checked and my order status and it says "processing", so I dont know maybe you should call and check

i'm in NY and i know spots that still have them.. but i really am debating if its worth it because like so many others i don't want the 14s that much..i already got a few pairs don't need anymore but i've never had any 9s... this is a hard choice

Originally Posted by austing03

Originally Posted by jorgvlntno

dont kno if this has been said yet but...

this pack shuda had the indiglo 14s and the white/carolina 9s...its like this pack is nuthin new...we got over hyped blk/red 14s last year and im pretty sure everyone like me still has their wht/blk 9s somewhere in their closet...bla

It looks like there will be one black based bulls colorway and one white based bulls colorway. I wouldn't bet on Space Jam XI's or any other shoe with blue in them.....

thought they already confirmed SJ's XI's and wht/red XII's?

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

these are all over the dmv area. especially pg mall. full size runs every where. glad i just got the ix's. 14's are horrible imo.
how did you get just the ixs?

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

these are all over the dmv area. especially pg mall. full size runs every where. glad i just got the ix's. 14's are horrible imo.
how did you get just the ixs?

Stores in the know, know that they'll see money if they sell the IX's separately.

Are there pics of the 11/12 ?

Are there pics of the 11/12 ?
I haven't seen any, it's way early anyways. We don't even have pics of the 7's yet. I don't even think any colorways areconfirmed yet for this package. The official thread doesn't have any info regarding it either other than it's probably coming out in December. I keepon hearing it's the Spacejams and white/red XII's though.

Edit: Nevermind, I found this post from PO back in December.

Originally Posted by PO2345

The III's wont be confirmed for a couple of months.
?!!?
Every colorway/model in the packages have been finalized....They have beem for sometime now...
laugh.gif

It's just that YALL won't know what it is until JB has finished with the scheduling....
Just wait until you SEE the III's, IV's, & XI/XII!!!....
pimp.gif

PO

I just got back from getting my pair. I was surprised my size was still available 24 hours after the release (last 1 of 3). Didn't have time to get themonline so had to do it in person. Didn't get any discount unfortunately. Really happy I got the IX, don't care too much about the XIV. May sell those.

everyone's complaining about the 14's, personally, i don't see what the fuss is, ive never bought the 14's or would have if they were alone,but im up to try something different. just like the shadows, i wasn't really feeling them until i actually had them in hand and tried them on, wore them toa club and had peeps going banana's over them. i hate the 21's with a passion, but them 2's look mighty fine

I'm only keeping my XIV because I need that number in my collection. If the XIV's grow on me, I may cop another colorway of the XIV in the future...butoverall I'm not a big fan on the XIV's at all. The IX's are scorchers though.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom