OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

never have and never will wear a pair of "downtowns" unless i got a pair for dirt cheap n it would have to be one of the black/black pairs like the woven ones and id most likely wear them to some dressy event(wedding ect..) but i can only assume they fit somewhat the same as regular af1's just lower to the ground, probably more flexible too. Thats just my opinion. Not sure if people on here have experience with them.
Is there anything wrong with the shoe? I do not own af1s,do they fit TTS?

For the downtown question, they fit like AF1s, which is to say probably a half size bigger than what you normally wear, so if you wear an 11 in dunks you'd get a 10.5 in the downtowns.

I picked up a pair of the Python lows back in 2012. People don't like them because of how they fiddled with the look of the shoe to give it a lower profile, I'm not a purist though.

For the downtown question, they fit like AF1s, which is to say probably a half size bigger than what you normally wear, so if you wear an 11 in dunks you'd get a 10.5 in the downtowns.

I picked up a pair of the Python lows back in 2012. People don't like them because of how they fiddled with the look of the shoe to give it a lower profile, I'm not a purist though.
Thanks bro! SB regulars never fail to help!repped! I failed to cop the af1 flax and I think this is a good replacement for it considering the price is cheaper on these.

Last edited:
shot in the dark but anyone know a person or facebook group where I can procure the supreme hi's for under 350.

you could just id a pair then buy a sharpie, or id a pair and forget about the supreme branding.. you will save money and procure your own style..

..to the dude wanting to buy the downtown joints.. if you don't own any forces, consider buying a pair first, if an af1 is what you really want.. plenty of nice pairs can be had for under $100.. it would be safe to go .5 down if your tts in other kicks runs a little loose.. if you need suggestions just ask and if you search in the right direction a dinosaur may show you some rare eggs (look uptown).. just my thoughts, wear what you like..

For those that were able to place orders for the iridescent IDs have any of them been cancelled yet? Because Nike reps have been saying that it was an error and were not supposed to release, and that orders won't be processed because of that. They don't even have it in there system as an item that was scheduled to release. Don't know what to believe. Kind of have a feeling NIke pulled a fast one on its consumers

I call BS on that unless these are releasing in stores

For those that were able to place orders for the iridescent IDs have any of them been cancelled yet? Because Nike reps have been saying that it was an error and were not supposed to release, and that orders won't be processed because of that. They don't even have it in there system as an item that was scheduled to release. Don't know what to believe. Kind of have a feeling NIke pulled a fast one on its consumers

My pairs haven't been cancelled yet. Doubt it was an error. They were just for Allstar weekend and some people knew beforehand that they were coming. Not the first time nike ran out of materials quick. nikestore made a tweet late saying it was available, but after people told them it was out of stock already they deleted. I can recall about 3 QS options i've missed out on. Gumbo lebron xi, first Kobe 9 multicolor flyknit, and AF1 black metallic croc.

debating which one should i buy since i missed out on the last id's

tiff's

or

melo's witht the glow in the dark sole tho

is there a significant difference in comfort between regular and leather midsole? has there been any force low with leather midsole released recently?
I'm about to id a pair and was wondering what the difference is between the two midsole options.
thanks in advance

I have the black CMFT lows that have the leather midsole. The shoes are def more comfortable than most forces I own but that is probably due to the premium build and not the leather sole alone. I don't think there will be a comfort difference in either sole with the IDs. I say stay with the regular sole

Last edited:
Not lows but I have the burgundy supreme workboot hi's from a few years ago and they are lighter and have more cushioning than the black pair with the rubber midsole.

is there a significant difference in comfort between regular and leather midsole? has there been any force low with leather midsole released recently?
I'm about to id a pair and was wondering what the difference is between the two midsole options.
thanks in advance

I don't own any but I've heard that over time the leather midsole will wrinkle

Yea they wrinkle almost instantly. Most releases they put out with the leather midsole are limited/QS's/quality releases so i couldnt give u an accurate description of comfort between the leather midsole and standard rubber midsole because like i said the shoes have good quality to them so they are comfortable to begin with.

I call BS on that unless these are releasing in stores

I just called nike regarding the iridescent IDs and my getting this same error (below) since mid day saturday; the guy told me that the option was removed due to cracking and all orders would be cancelled. I asked, 'how could they be cracking when they just became available?' and his answer was that they had been released overseas and had several pictures in front of him of the material cracking and nike would not be producing future pairs until the problem was remedied. now, this could be 100% BS on his part, just trying to tell me what he thought i wanted to hear, or there could be some truth to it. I don't know or really care, but I will say that these might have been the one pair of AF1s that i ever REALLY wanted, and in my opinion the best all star release. if guys do start receiving them and the option doesn't become available ever again i'm going to be seriously po'd.

Nike need to hurry up and send out the cancellation emails then. I already got two this week from other sneakers I ordered that they couldn't fulfill. No sense of keeping me waiting if they can't produce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom