OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Size 10-12 dropped about $50 on Stock X for the Travis AF1's.
This downward spiral could prove to be good for those who missed out.

PO
Probably just gonna stay around that price because people should've gotten their pairs either today or tomorrow. Undercutting is at it's peak always on shipping week. Expect it to go up once those undercutters sell their stuff within the next week or two.

Latest pairs from the current ID option. Simple, but yet effective. I wanted thesevteo psirs to be about the leather and the mini swooshes.
fz0q9v.jpg

35cooy8.jpg

2hgsfps.jpg

2wn0ch0.jpg

Great work with the simple colourblocking but that mini Swoosh on the side is buns. :sick:

Latest pairs from the current ID option. Simple, but yet effective. I wanted thesevteo psirs to be about the leather and the mini swooshes.
fz0q9v.jpg

35cooy8.jpg

2hgsfps.jpg

2wn0ch0.jpg
No lie
I see ur pics and be getting jealous
Like heated jealous
I be taking it personal like u be stunting on ME :lol:
Them id’s be so clean

OG bespoke creative lead at 21M, which backs up the claim that these ARE bespokes and nothing more

F22C62CD-2611-4DC8-9463-2276C9FAD6EA.png

lmao, no one said they were anything more than bespokes ... it's the af1 thread, so i posted af1's ...relax, horatio caine.

lmao, no one said they were anything more than bespokes ... it's the af1 thread, so i posted af1's ...relax, horatio caine.
:lol: yeah I don't think anyone cared for those bespoke Scott's, and they were called out as bespoke right after they posted.

Wasn't able to find a size 14 to trade my 13 so I sold the 13 for $257 and bought a 14 for $263. One more step than I would've liked but I loved the TS in person when I got it.

Wasn't able to find a size 14 to trade my 13 so I sold the 13 for $257 and bought a 14 for $263. One more step than I would've liked but I loved the TS in person when I got it.

I have a bid on StockX for 255. The prices are dropping as people get pairs in. I have 2 more purchases this year. The International 12s and the Concords. I think I can go ahead and splurge on these and pay resell.

Back
Top Bottom