OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

YES Hong Kongs are my steady AF1 in my rotation and got those at a STEAL on stockx.... holding out too then. maybe new year/post xmas purchase..

heel tab kills it for me
2 steps forward
1 step back
imagine these as high :smh:
wouldnt have been fair
woulda been the best highs in YEARS

Def not crazy about the tab either, but because it’s behind me—I can deal with it. Still a good chance that it’ll be cut off.

Will cop on disco.

Not crazy about heel tab but the white midsole is a bigger issue for me, especially considering a work wear brand collab.

Will cop on steep disco

Will cop on disco.

Not crazy about heel tab but the white midsole is a bigger issue for me, especially considering a work wear brand collab.

Will cop on steep disco

Been brought up before but the least they could've done is made the outsole one of the brown shades present on the upper. :smh:

Talking about the button down strap, anyone's carhartt logo on the metal button is reversed on 1 pair?

00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20181210130704881_COVER.jpg
Still one of my favorite releases in recent memory.

Been looking for these forever smh

nike-air-force-1-low-shearling-av6673-300-2.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-shearling-av6673-300-4.jpg
nike-air-force-1-low-shearling-av6673-300-3.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-shearling-av6673-300-5.jpg

The Nike Air Force 1 Is Releasing In A Warm Shearling Upper
3 / 5 December 13, 2018 by Ross Dwyer

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_off_right.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

3.42 / 5 6 VOTES
Inclement winter weather calls for hardy shoes, especially for kids. After all, how’s a youngster supposed to enjoy recess if their kicks — and by association their feet — are cold and wet? Nike understands this, so they’ve readied a special kids-only extra-warm shearling take on the classic Air Force 1 Low that’s dropping later this winter. Inspired by the colors and materials from traditional military jackets, the shoe features a shaggy olive-green shearling fur over the upper, while an embroidered tan Swoosh appears on the midfoot for branding. Various black accents on the upper and a black outsole provide contrast, while the shoe is then rounded off with a timeless white AF1 midsole. Check out these toasty kicks for the kids below, and look for them to release on Nike SNKRS December 31st for a retail price of $100 USD.

Nike Air Force 1 Low Shearling GSRelease Date: December 31, 2018$100Color: Olive Canvas/Black-Crimson TintStyle Code: AV6673-300

for some reason i kinda like
would buy if seen on a steep discount

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_off_right.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

3.42 / 5 6 VOTES
Inclement winter weather calls for hardy shoes, especially for kids. After all, how’s a youngster supposed to enjoy recess if their kicks — and by association their feet — are cold and wet? Nike understands this, so they’ve readied a special kids-only extra-warm shearling take on the classic Air Force 1 Low that’s dropping later this winter. Inspired by the colors and materials from traditional military jackets, the shoe features a shaggy olive-green shearling fur over the upper, while an embroidered tan Swoosh appears on the midfoot for branding. Various black accents on the upper and a black outsole provide contrast, while the shoe is then rounded off with a timeless white AF1 midsole. Check out these toasty kicks for the kids below, and look for them to release on Nike SNKRS December 31st for a retail price of $100 USD.

Nike Air Force 1 Low Shearling GSRelease Date: December 31, 2018$100Color: Olive Canvas/Black-Crimson TintStyle Code: AV6673-300

Looks like moss.

rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_on.png
rating_on_left.png
rating_off_right.png
rating_off.png
rating_off_right.png

3.42 / 5 6 VOTES

im feelin em as well just not for that price tho.

I really like the black ACW air forces yall think the resell will be more than 300? Joining every raffle i can.

I really like the black ACW air forces yall think the resell will be more than 300? Joining every raffle i can.

A few sales already under 300, so my guess is they either hover around 250 after release or they're actually obtainable/barely over retail.

Back
Top Bottom