OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Bustin out a slightly older pair for the day.. always loved these wish they would go back to making forces like they did from mid late 90s to mid 2000s I think those were the dayyys...

Attachments

• IMG_20150415_130749988.jpg
    IMG_20150415_130749988.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 25
Fam I never even heard of Alyx so that collab is an easy pass. I think the buckle is cool but only white on white collab I ever even chased a little is the Rocs.

Everyone wanna crap in collabs butnmy
Only thought is. Why are there only like 5 of us who show the stuff they got then. Show us the older stuff. Show us da on feet. This thread deserves more pics

Bustin out a slightly older pair for the day.. always loved these wish they would go back to making forces like they did from mid late 90s to mid 2000s I think those were the dayyys...
I wish they would go back to that as well but the shoe posted aint it chief

Has anyone picked up the booker pair? Curious to see pics, I haven't picked them up yet.

I saw phenom had a white/maroon swoosh/gum bottom pair, hopefully they do a couple different colors of those.

Damn, seeing those pics of the Procells a few pages ago, making me want to cave. Someone who's got them, how stiff are they? The carhartts were way too stiff for my feet, and the materials resulted in loads of heel slip, even in my correct size, is it the same with the Procells or not?

Back
Top Bottom