OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

you can keep beaters fresh duke, what I'm saying is that those u copped frm Marshalls is on the level of a beater, new or beat.
I cant comprehend what your saying, cause of the contradictions your saying.

Once the shoe is beat its beat. Ain’t nothing fresh about beat up sneakers.

I brought these brand new its just a discontinued shoe just as if your copping at the nike outlets.

I cant comprehend what your saying, cause of the contradictions your saying.

Once the shoe is beat its beat. Ain’t nothing fresh about beat up sneakers.

I brought these brand new its just a discontinued shoe just as if your copping at the nike outlets.

your sneakers don't have to be old or used to be considered beaters, you can buy new shoes to use as beaters. those are wack that's why I called them beaters because they should only be used as such. congrats on the pickup tho.

your sneakers don't have to be old or used to be considered beaters, you can buy new shoes to use as beaters. those are wack that's why I called them beaters because they should only be used as such. congrats on the pickup tho.

#jealous

I wore em yesterday cracked a few necks too....your opinion is trash.

Good day sir.

4/22
593F27B8-C312-4AFC-A9D3-A1090037F678.png

#jealous

I wore em yesterday cracked a few necks too....your opinion is trash.

Good day sir.
I think what he’s trying to say is that those are good kicks for everyday wear, like when you’re just casual or at work and ain’t trying to break out any heat pairs. Maybe wanna go grocery shopping real quick. Not lawn mowing status hahaha. Correct me if I’m wrong

I think what he’s trying to say is that those are good kicks for everyday where when you’re just casual ain’t trying to break out any heat pairs. Maybe wanna go grocery shopping real quick. Not lawn mowing status hahaha. Correct me if I’m wrong

Nah, he just jealous.
I was cracking necks with my fit the other day.
And i have a landscaper to mow my lawn.
1B2ADE30-1182-4EA7-B711-BA6A62FFC33B.jpeg
BE067BCA-20E3-4AF1-AA70-78EBEB20A70B.jpeg
5D184AC5-8D56-4D40-8286-2E0A1D8FFD7A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom