OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finally able to track these down in DS but unfortunately sz 9 is too big for me smh

You lucky son of a gun

Missed the chance to make these on nike id a few years back :smh:

Any1 know where the mini swoosh independence days  might still be able to be gotten for close to retail??.....searchin' around for a size 9

Last edited:
Any1 know where the mini swoosh independence days might still be able to be gotten for close to retail??.....searchin' around for a size 9
Just saw these at JJ today. 125th for the NYC heads in here. They had those and the Chicago 1-esque pair.

Last edited:
I usually don't do black midsoles but they're looking sexy.

black and greys give me a bordeaux vibe minus the bordeaux lol

might have to make an id with all the actual colors

guess vlones are gonna start dropping in prices, ain't no one gonna wanna be rocking some sex assault air force 1's now 

Last edited:
Is asking a a naked girl in your room to suck your **** and her saying no and walking out of the room considered sexual assault? I know the internet is running with it but it seems like a stretch to call that sexual assault.

Last edited:
Is asking a a naked girl in your room to suck your **** and her saying no and walking out of the room considered sexual assault? I know the internet is running with it but it seems like a stretch to call that sexual assault.

How about smacking her ***, as she screams no while running away from him

How about smacking her ***, as she screams no while running away from him
Not assault imo and I'm not even a Bari fan. It's not like he smacked the *** of some random girl on the street. She was naked and ******* in his room.

Replace that girl with your daughter or mother. Still cool?

Not assault imo and I'm not even a Bari fan. It's not like he smacked the *** of some random girl on the street. She was naked and ******* in his room.

It doesn't matter if she was a "random" girl or not. She was in bed with another guy and he comes in wanting a piece of the action. Apparently she didn't agree. We don't know what happened before like whether he was already in the room or not but it's clear she wasn't going for it. The defense of "she was in my room and naked" is often the excuse that comes after a woman has been assaulted.

Back
Top Bottom